• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes, since I have one now...

No wheels, sorry. I have a fairly new set of tires for cheap though. They're in CT right now, came off Steph's car when she got the snows.

Are you planning on lowering the car?
17's will look kinds 4x4'ish if it's not lowered.

Nice pic , Glenn - that gets ya kicked in the junk at the next meet ! Just kidding ... or AM I :troutslap: ?!?!

WTF - I go away one day & Christine's changing her exhaust ??? I guess I'll have to change MINE too ...
I've got something in mind already .

We're in :)...because of the weather and roads, we don't have to bring the Contour, correct?

Add your name:
Glenn/Friend
Chris/Ken
Ian/dad/maybe a friend
Brian
Jason
Allen
Andrew
Paul/Ang

Nice pic , Glenn - that gets ya kicked in the junk at the next meet ! Just kidding ... or AM I :troutslap: ?!?!

couch2.gif

Buddy Palumbo said:
WTF - I go away one day & Christine's changing her exhaust ??? I guess I'll have to change MINE too ...
I've got something in mind already .

Yep. :) I'll leave the Magnaflow mufflers but the Magnaflow resonator is going. The tips are being changed also. Need to call Mervine's again.

We're in :)...because of the weather and roads, we don't have to bring the Contour, correct?

I'm glad that you'll be joining us. :)
No SVT? :( Hopefully the roads and whatnot will be clear by then and we can all roll in the 'tours.

OK, does 1 o'clock sound good to everyone?

So, is this accurate?

PORT CLINTON HOTEL
231 Center Street (Route 61)
Port Clinton, PA 19549

Meet time: 1 P.M. on March 3rd.

Glenn/Friend
Chris/Ken
Ian/dad/maybe a friend
Brian +1 (?)
Jason
Allen
Andrew
Paul/Ang

Since it's 14 people, I think 1 P.M. should be the "aim for" time. If reservations need to be made, maybe make that for 1:30 so everyone can get their in time?

Last edited:
So, is this accurate?

PORT CLINTON HOTEL
231 Center Street (Route 61)
Port Clinton, PA 19549

Meet time: 1 P.M. on March 3rd.

Glenn/Friend
Chris/Ken
Ian/dad/maybe a friend
Brian + 1 (?)
Jason
Allen/MJ