• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes, since I have one now...

I say we meet at Cabela's first and than group up into several cars. When we get a total head count please let me know and i wwill call in and reserve seating.

We do need to reserve. This place is small and gets crowded.
Seriously, you and MJ can split a steak sandwich, that's how big they are.
Last time we were there, there was 6 of us and we all split a large fry. IIRC, there were some left over too. The fries come out on a large serving platter. :shocked:

There is a cool old candy store right next to the hotel.
They've got some neat stuff. Flash back to your youth kinda stuff. :)

There is a cool old candy store right next to the hotel.
They've got some neat stuff. Flash back to your youth kinda stuff. :)
192620ford20model20t20loutzenheiser.jpg

I think she's trying to tell you something Allen. :help: :help:

I think Glenn is trying to tell you something. ;)

Even I don't go back thatfar. :nonono:

wow thats really close i can get there in like under and hour

plus i cant wait to get dual exhaust.

ordered my tips and mufflers today along with my redline tuning hood struts

What tips did ya get?
You'll love the hood struts. :)

sames ones as u and allen. sorry to steal the setup but i loved the sound soo much and how they looked. another kid at school put duals on and imo it doesnt look great becasuse 1 it sounds way to deep a throaty like a mustang and instead of regular mufflers it has huge long tube like mufflers or resonators.

Great, glad you'll be joining us Andrew. :)

Soon Glenn. Just gotta order a few things first. You might be second in line for them though, I'll let you know shortly.

No worries about stealing the set up Ian. When you're not looking we'll remove them. :D

She isn't getting them. :D Someone else asked me. I'll talk to them soon and see if they are still interested, if not, they're yours.

Back