• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Paintless dent removal again?

Just 8 ppl? Man I thought we'd have more. Guess most were taken care of last year. He'll come with 8 cars, I'm sure of it.

Current list

Buddy P
Raw
Luca
Kev
CSVT1214
starjammir
Rialknight
Burrita

Last edited:
Dent Pulling

Dent Pulling

I am not registered for spring zing because I have to work, but is there anyway my brother could have a dent pulled on his taurus in the morning before the show n' shine.
Here is a picture of the dent on the rear door.
NewRims012.jpg

Arthuritus

Arthuritus

Here are some better pictures of my bro's dent in his Taurus.

Dent angle 1
dent001.jpg

Arthur "Arthuritus" Spooner
arthur.jpg

Dent angle 2
dent005.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta whole freezer FULL of popsicles down in the cellar

I gotta whole freezer FULL of popsicles down in the cellar

oldman.jpg

Unfortunately I am not registered, I mentioned that earlier in the thread as it was also an issue with the dent removal.

Unfortunately I am not registered, I mentioned that earlier in the thread as it was also an issue with the dent removal.

If you could stop posting pics thought would be great. Show n shine is oen to registrants. You can paypal me the $ today if you want to attend. The number of ppl for the banquet has been given to the caterer already though so attending that is out. I'll take cash but you wan't be entered into the show n shine due to only those that have paid will receive an award.

Current list

Buddy P
Raw
Luca
Kev
CSVT1214
starjammir
Rialknight
Burrita
99 red SVT

Just got off the phone with Paul (99 red SVT) and mentioned this to him. He's got one he'd like taken care of also.

Back