• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

he knows better than to deprive me of redbull....that and Jim are what supports my body so well.....it does wonders

Im on the Red meat, rockstar / NOS, and beer diet. I have a feeling ill live to be a hundred... Or my heart will give out at 35... we will see

Im on the Red meat, rockstar / NOS, and beer diet. I have a feeling ill live to be a hundred... Or my heart will give out at 35... we will see

I woke up suprised I am this old eating and drinking like that...who woulda knew....If I knew that I was gonna live to be this old I woulda taken better care of myself LOL.......and I hate how Steeda is hangin with that hott chic Erin.....yowza.....

The Taurine **** tears up the heart..... and im starting with a bum ticker to begin with.

I maked 170 dollars doing a Remote Starter/ Alarm and it took me 4 hours. Do you think you can afford to pay me? Plus this weekend im booked solid.

Im reviveing this thread. I hate Steeda because no matter what im gonna buy off this forum he always manages to buy it like 20 minutes before me...FOR THAT I HATE YOU STEEDA....now come play crackdown.

Wesley

Im reviveing this thread. I hate Steeda because no matter what im gonna buy off this forum he always manages to buy it like 20 minutes before me...FOR THAT I HATE YOU STEEDA....now come play crackdown.

Wesley

You sir suck!!!

Play Crackdown? More like destroy the game. I beat it on saturday and my dude is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ask barge.

Whats your Gamertag: Underdone Taco or whatever still? Seems your not on my list

Back