• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

I give this thread 2 stars. It was one but I think we got Rawburt to leave so I had to give it 2.

Erin is hawt...Steeda is secretly gay...and I hate billl collectors...they are the gh3yest people on the planet...calling me and bugging me and stuff...I told you....she does not live here (seriosu story.....I now have cops and collections agents and an insurance company calling my house looking for some chic...the insurance guy got loud with me and told me "I know she is there"..I told him stop by and see for yourself lil faggot)......steeda is gh3y

Lol Hahahahaha

serious...I shoulda saved the messages they have left for me.....they are funny. "This is detective heywood......Mrs Jablome needs to call us as soon as possible or warrants will be put out for her arrest"....do it like I care.....(I wonder if she is hawt like erin...mmmm....)

He has the most retarded ringtones on his cell phone. Probably obtained from Mx. But hey, what do you expect from a Jr. High School girls clique.

I know its awesome!

Dave said that he tried asking your opinion on rightones but all you would talk about was Ricky Martin and The Village people.

Thing I like about steeda...

Thing I like about steeda...

Given an circumstance, it is simple to make him cry and turn psychotic on the internet.

Thank you steeda for serving as a cheap thrill/ entertainment. :cool:

Again i think you have me confused with your boytoy Aliasjerk.

Nothing on the Internet makes me Cry.

How about you and your cool friends go play with your dildo's

CUE the DILDO PIC!

Again i think you have me confused with your boytoy Aliasjerk.

Nothing on the Internet makes me Cry.

How about you and your cool friends go play with your dildo's

CUE the DILDO PIC!

rawbutt.jpg

Whatever! How much crap have i helped you with? STFU old man LOL

thanks by the way

Back