• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

How could you see her talk you where off in never never land with your butt buddies.

and piling meat into it? Hmm

I haven't done **** since? Wierd Im the lead technician for the United States of AMERICA for my company. I don't do **** and get paid alot more than I should. Sorry can't be a collections agent then i would be soo cool.

LOL!! When did I BRAG about doing collections? And by the way, this "collections agent" as you call it, owns a home, has 2 cars that are paid off, a 700+ credit score, and no divorces under my belt. Sorry I'm not a divorced, ex-B2 bomber worker that now rents a place and rides motorcycles in the rain so I can pay straight cash money for my schooling.

And let me know when you get your Xbox live hooked up. :)

Mark

omg a B2 flew over me on Saturday. I am Mrs. Steeda now and all you peasants will never measure up to my coolness.
bow to me!

(and holy hot damn was that the coolest thing ever! I stared almost frozen with awe).

LOL!! When did I BRAG about doing collections? And by the way, this "collections agent" as you call it, owns a home, has 2 cars that are paid off, a 700+ credit score, and no divorces under my belt. Sorry I'm not a divorced, ex-B2 bomber worker that now rents a place and rides motorcycles in the rain so I can pay straight cash money for my schooling.

And let me know when you get your Xbox live hooked up. :)

Mark

You can't be divorced cuase gay marriages arnt legal.... HAHAHAHAHA

Ill let you knw

I brought one buddy... Oh and you brought someone too, and I did not see her mouth open once except for when she was piling meat into it.

you're rediculous.

first off, that is you in the pic. how do i know? i'm the one that told todd to take that pic when i noticed that you spent 95% of the meet off to the side with what must be the only two people on the planet who can stand you.

also, i'd watch comments you make about peoples significant others. that kind of talk will put your health in jeapordy. i'm not threatening you, but giving advice. keep writing checks, and someone will cash your ass right the **** out.

fwiw, erin talked quite a bit, but you had to be within 50 ****ing feet of the group to hear her. can't do that when you're being anti-social.

why do you even attend the meets?? :confused:

I brought one buddy... Oh and you brought someone too, and I did not see her mouth open once except for when she was piling meat into it.

You better watch it with that one, Daves not the only one that happens to think that way.

Even if erin talked less then you, its different in that.... She doesnt OWN a contour, or (probably) even care about contours. She's there for steeda. Same as my girlfriend, and most likley kait too.

Even if erin talked less then you, its different in that.... She doesnt OWN a contour, or (probably) even care about contours. She's there for steeda. Same as my girlfriend, and most likley kait too.

can't speak for the other two, but kait is there for me and barge. if she didn't come to the meets, she'd never know what a real man looks like! :laugh:

Last edited:
standard.jpg

Your the one whos crying. Get a ****ing clue!

you know i was really wondering where he was in the pics cause i didnt see him in any..

I remember last year at redline. Rawbut showed up. Me not knowing him, he was standing away from mx and steeda barge and svtdriver and some other schmoes.

I saw getlucky151, his girlfreind with 2 other guys. I walked up to getluck151 and started talking to him. I asked getluck151 blantley "where the **** is this rawbutt guy i see his car but not him.

Getlucky 151 points right to him standing right next to me. I laughed my ass off. He was just standing next to us not saying a damn word.

Even though i feel sorry for those who deal with social anxiety disorders. Come on rawbut you have to know us by now to still not feel like that.

Back