• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

Learn English then, yo.

... Freaking B-2A Stealth Bomber, over 16 billion dollars worth of aircraft

Singular.

If you would have said "bombers" or some plural version of the above quote, then I might have believed you.

-Tim :cool:

Main Entry: air·craft
Pronunciation: 'er-"kraft
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural aircraft

spellingbee.jpg

You idiot. I was referencing the statement before hand, which made it singular.

And I scored a 99 on my ASVAB. I was actually one of two who scored that high that day, and turned out that both of us knew each other from our home towns.

EDIT:

i hate that he thinks everything he has is the best or the fastest. the only thing fast about his stuff is how fast he gets rid of it. loser!

Last edited:
You idiot. I was referencing the statement before hand, which made it singular.

And I scored a 99 on my ASVAB. I was actually one of two who scored that high that day, and turned out that both of us knew each other from our home towns.

oh yeah, what was your home town? whogivesacrapville? i think i've heard of it. :D

I hate how he brags about his experience with a B-2A bomber, and he hasn't done one thing since that's been worth mentioning.

I also hate that he makes $10k off of every vehicle he sells, but he's too broke to pay $4/mo. for Xbox Live so he can hear me say all of this on a regular basis.

Mark

I hate how he brags about his experience with a B-2A bomber, and he hasn't done one thing since that's been worth mentioning.

I also hate that he makes $10k off of every vehicle he sells, but he's too broke to pay $4/mo. for Xbox Live so he can hear me say all of this on a regular basis.

Mark

I haven't done **** since? Wierd Im the lead technician for the United States of AMERICA for my company. I don't do **** and get paid alot more than I should. Sorry can't be a collections agent then i would be soo cool.

I bought a Xbox halo special edition last night. I gotta get a new ethernet cable and set up my account again. Im prob gonna have to use a diff name and i don't have that credit card anymore

Wierd Im the lead technician for the United States of AMERICA for my company. I don't do **** and get paid alot more than I should.

Hmm, you would think someone getting paid 'that' much would be driving nicer cars then your 800 dollar low end fords. :rolleyes:

I hate how steeda brags about all his made up monopoly money that hes raking in.

I happen to like the SVT contour. I don't think money plays a part in that. If i wanted to take out a loan and buy a diff car i would. How about you worry about your gay anti social ass instead of what car im driving.

Sorry but I would rather have my 800 low end ford than your lame ass high milage low end ford.

monopoly money? HAHAHA move out of your moms house then come talk. Also i pay more in cash for college than you make in a year. Thanks for playing

Its not? HAHAHAHA ok then where are you? Thats you becuase todd took the pic after we where talking about it. you have to bring your own friends to a meet becuase your a antisocial cumguzzler

Back