• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

12"

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
you all bracing yourselves or is this gonna be another one of those forecast blunders that never come as a surprise..

they are saying a foot of snow here..and also the same in the Manchester/southern NH side..Lowell might get half an inch..oh well

Tomorrow is my interview as well and this weather is not gonna help me. The HR lady called letting me know not to panic and that if the weather is bad, she'll let me know in the morning if I should come or not..

not sure if I am ready to believe it yet ... it feels like a big hype but after hearing people out in In and Pa shpeaking of the snow here on the site I am wondering ...

Yeah I'm just trying to play it by ear for now.
I have no doubt that I'll have to go to work tomorrow, but just not sure if they'll tell us to leave early or anything. That'll depend on what we get hit with during the morning.

I'm definitely bringing a change of clothes with me!

looks like i should head out to the garage and get the snowblower running.
maybe that way if i spend time while i am sick out in the cold getting it running the weather will be an arse and give us nothing!
weeeeeeeeeeee

Yah it kinda sucks, it probably wont be that big at all.
Hopefully not b/c i have practice Wed night and a game Friday, if it snows it might throw everything off. I also have 4 exams this week. This sucks.

I want snow! First time since freshman year of college that I really don't have to travel anywhere by car. We're not slated for much here though, something like between 3-8 inches.

this is ridiculous!! start snowing alreadY!!!

how pissed will i be when i wake up to NOTHING on the ground tommorow..

At least you know to be prepared and get the interview out of the way. Definitely beats stessing, hanging around the phone waiting to see if HR will call and say it's ok not to go in.

Oh .. and good luck :)

well from my window it doesn't appear to have snowed at all, maybe it is some but not really ... but then again I need to get outside first as my windows are below ground level on my side of the building ...

edit: ha 12" of snow my ass :nonono: hardly 1 inch here and it is just sleeting :nonono:

Last edited:
Now the predictions here are down to 2-4". I took a look out the window and guesstimate we have only 1-2 inches. There is still more coming but it will probably turn to sleet/rain (if it hasn't already).

Very disappointed ..

had about 2.5 inches thismorning and while i was cleaning off the cars it turned to sleet.
so by the time i left there was a nice icy layer on everything.
495 and 93 sucked bawlz.
took me almost 2 hours to get to work today.
not looking forward to the ride home.

They actually canceled school, I guess this is the first time they have donw this in years. Everything is closed down. We have about 3 inches here and its comin down pretty good.

Back