• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who owns this Contour image?

Blast47

Veteran CEG'er
Does anyone know who owns or has the rights to this image of the Contour w/ the forum addy:

contour.jpg

I would like to contact them in using this image for some vinyl stickers. (for a possible group buy interest, etc.)
I like the image a lot, and wouldn't mind having a few stickers done up for myself even. In order to do a nice vinyl, I would need a vector or psd of it, I figure whoever owns it would probably have one.

It looks more like a 2nd gen Eclipse then a contour. I always thought at least...

MAZDASPEED is the original artist. Someone else added the web address at the bottom.

parkedcar should already have that file for making vinyl stickers

MAZDASPEED is the original artist. Someone else added the web address at the bottom.

parkedcar should already have that file for making vinyl stickers

Yep, Parkedcar made me this one, along with my rear door SVT Vinyls...
2528810_20_full.jpg

I sketched the first one back in July of 2000, Hightower scanned it in and was the first to do anything with it. He made a bunch of Silver keychain logos...he sent me one and I still have it today. Since then there have been many variations of the theme. I haven't done anything with it since the initial drawing so have at it man.

I sketched the first one back in July of 2000, Hightower scanned it in and was the first to do anything with it. He made a bunch of Silver keychain logos...he sent me one and I still have it today. Since then there have been many variations of the theme. I haven't done anything with it since the initial drawing so have at it man.

Cool, gracias :)

Back