• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: 98+ EVO STYLE HOOD - IN STOCK! LIMITED QNTY's

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( i just counted the money in a bag i have in my room from delivery tips... i have over $400 if anyone backs out, i'll take the hood

I apolgize if I caused any problems but I wanted to get it taken care of as soon as possible b/c I wanted the hood so badly. I get your point but maybe you should have posted the rules & guidelines set in the first post. Was my addition correct for the total?BTW I didn't PM anyone else his help was volunteered & I appreciated It.

it all turned out ok so I'll just drop it... all the other GB's that I've organized was never for limited product so I'll just call this "my bad" and declare it a learning experience. LOL

sorry didnt mean to screw anything up .:shrug: i was just tryin to help the guy out

No prob everything is ok I just got overeager to get my hands on this hood but that is all behind us now. I cant wait for this to get here even though I can't drive my SVT right now.
BTW
woot.gif

Last edited:
i have no idea what i am doing computers are new to me im just learning how to use it. it doesnt make much sense to me unless i can cut it apart with a plasma cutter and weld it back together ???:shrug:

thanks its coming along, it will be done soon
then i will get some good pics up.

thanks , its gonna b done soon those pics do no justice ! the new pics will be in good lighting and will show a lot more details

So what you are saying is that these hoods are already here in the states?

yes..... they are all sitting at Krazy Kustoms ready to go... I anticipate the majority of the hoods will ship today for those who have paid..

I'll relay tracking as soon as I get it

Doesnt anyone want one of the Fiberglass hoods? If I cant move 2 in stock hoods now why the hell would I help later with a group buy for product that takes 6-8 weeks to arrive?

That OEM Carbon Fiber is still available as well.

sorry about the picture, I just assumed if they were in that thread that they were free game.

I don't really mind when people link to my photobucket account to use my car as an example of something they like, like in that thread (I may have been the one who posted it in the first place).
I do mind people doing so simply to sell something in a groupbuy. I do not have anything to do with this GB. A the very least, you should have asked.

All hoods which were paid for will be picked up by the freight company tomorrow... All bill of ladings were filled out and prepared today and I will have tracking numbers for you all tomorrow.

NVMYSVT said:
All hoods which were paid for will be picked up by the freight company tomorrow... All bill of ladings were filled out and prepared today and I will have tracking numbers for you all tomorrow.

Thanks again Crispy for doing this small group buy for those of us who actually want these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back