• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: 98+ EVO STYLE HOOD - IN STOCK! LIMITED QNTY's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
The following items are in stock, ready to ship and only being offered to CEG members exclusively.

The items arrived today at Krazy Kustomz and I've been working with Craig Flango on setting this up... All the transactions are going to go thru me which eliminates the need for him to add these fast selling items to his website...

(I will update as I get confirmation/payment)

Aerogear no longer makes any of their items in carbon Fiber anymore and he has secured the very last amount of product available. This hood will NOT be available in CF ever again, once they are gone, they are gone!

Now having said that there are a total of 3 CARBON FIBER hoods left

1. bagged * PAYMENT REFUNDED 2/14 *
2. dpa43 *PAYMENT REFUNDED 2/14 *
3. OB1 * PAYMENT REFUNDED 2/13 *
Pricing for the CF hood is -> 375 + freight and paypal fees (3%)

here is a picture of the hood in CF

CFA.jpg

there are 2 Fiberglass hoods in stock

Pricing for the FIBERGLASS hood is 299 + freight and paypal fees (3%)

Here is a picture of the hood in Fiberglass on my car... it comes in white gel coat

2125716_6_full.jpg

FREIGHT = 125.00 shipped to a business or 145.00 shipped to a residence...

Here is the big kicker... ==> Each additional hood freight is only 20.00 if anyone wants to buy 2 or have a few hoods shipped to the same address.

Once this Group Buy is done and closed I will offer another just for the fiberglass version in a pre-sale version... We would have to purchase them in multiples of 5 at 299 each (50% down) with a 6-8 week wait for the container to arrive.

Also just wanted to chime in that I have done alot of GB's over in the Cougar Land with multiple vendors, same can be said about Craig Flango. Neither of us are out to rip anyone off, its as simple as bringing something we know people want to the community at a CEG price...

Last edited:
god, why did i have to buy my cowl hood when i did... i should buy this just to sell it years later when theres none left

Payment sent!!!

So when do they expect to have them shipped? I already getting impatient!!!

SURE, you can use my pic of my car :mad: ;)

These hoods are very nice! The fit is great and I had people drooling over it. BTW, I paid $425+shipping a few years ago. I may buy the last one just incase I do pick up another CSVT :shrug:

sorry about the picture, I just assumed if they were in that thread that they were free game.

both paid for orders have been emailed to Craig who invoices them, then I call with my card to pay for them.

The first hood I ordered is shipping on Monday... I assume the others may as well if not shortly after that... once they ship I will get tracking and relay it.. I believe I will be relaying your receipt too.

everything should go off without a hitch... :)

edit - they have my card on file and as the orders are placed I will post the invoice numbers and later relay tracking for each hood.

Last edited:
just got a phone call... Craig also has 1 98+ OEM style CF hood ready to ship

$300 plus freight and paypal fees (3%)

Last edited:
SURE, you can use my pic of my car :mad: ;)

Yea its ok...use my too why don't ya!!:mad: :laugh:

Look at the beautiful throw rug too :drool:

Hmm maybe I should get another CF EVO. I got mine NIB from TGO for $450 but I could always have 2 :eek:.

woot!! I was worried the price I got my hood for was higher, but I actually made out even cheaper with my fiberglass. :drool:

Paypal Addy? :shrug:

If you want a hood you need to contact me... I did it this way because the quantities are very limited... I almost sold the hood you paid for because once I woke up this morning I immediately went to my PM's to see if anyone else was interested..

so please people PM me first for your total so I dont have to end up refunding anyones payment later..

now having said that.. you got the last CF hood and I placed the order this morning.

there are currently 2 fiberglass hoods left and that 1 OEM CF hood which I am hoping redneckborder is still interested in as he was the first PM I read in which I said the last CF hood was avail by mistake.

The fiberglass hood comes with a thick white gelcoat on it... this gelcoat fills gives it a very nice smooth paint accepting finish... The shop you take it to get painted at wont really have to do much prep except lightly sand and then paint.. Gelcoats are on most if not all fiberglass products these days... its sprayed into the mold before the chopped mat goes in, this gelcoat becomes the final finish and is basically smooth as glass.

The amount for the fiberglass hood is 457.32 (shipping to a business would be 437.32)

but PM me, not a past buyer for my paypal address so I make sure you get your product.

remember -- this is IN STOCK ITEMS! no waiting for a container or a hood to come in... its already here and ready to go!!!!

Last edited:
I apolgize if I caused any problems but I wanted to get it taken care of as soon as possible b/c I wanted the hood so badly. I get your point but maybe you should have posted the rules & guidelines set in the first post. Was my addition correct for the total?BTW I didn't PM anyone else his help was volunteered & I appreciated It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back