• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for a signature NECEG Meet!!!!!!

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
What: NECEG Meet
When: Friday Feb. 16th
Where: Tens Show Club 11 North End Blvd, Salisbury Beach, MA
Who: anyone
Why: nekkid chicks..Duh....

as kind of an anti v-day thing we should all head out and see some poon.
so who's in?
i am not sure about times and what-not but i would guess to either meet there or at someones house along the way.
about 8 or 8:30 sound good?

1. ElKy
2. ElKy's woman

Last edited by a moderator:
woot!
This time, nobody is going to lift my shirt, I don't care how pretty she is or how nicely she asks.

Tens has a website. I will have to view from home to see what time they are open and stuff.

Maybe they'll have some sort of Mardi Gras themed stuff going on. oooo fun

I am pondering this intensely...

go home and then drive back to the coast...
work late... (ha ha ha, good one)
kill 3 hours somewhere in town after work...

Hmmm...

I am pondering this intensely...

go home and then drive back to the coast...
work late... (ha ha ha, good one)
kill 3 hours somewhere in town after work...

Hmmm...

Go in to work 3 hours late?? or go in somewhat late and take a long lunch.

OR beat us to the club by 3 hours. lol

You gotta go though. I think we practically invented this day for you to enjoy yourself.

Hell no - that's what the Texas Roadhouse was for. We all know how much I enjoyed those 46 oz margaritas and some good old fashioned ars slapping, watching Ed pick fights, almost getting tossed, racing home at 100+.... wheeeeee

Last edited:
:(
i miss them road house nights, too.
dems wer sum gud tymes!

buahahah
just noticed your reason for editing!!!

I have been waiting for the right time to be able to go to one of these meets and this seems to be everything I was looking for!!! Plus it is right down the street from me, I wonder if my wife would find it romantic to go as a couple,,it says love more than one of those damn Journey diamonds...

I have been waiting for the right time to be able to go to one of these meets and this seems to be everything I was looking for!!! Plus it is right down the street from me, I wonder if my wife would find it romantic to go as a couple,,it says love more than one of those damn Journey diamonds...

you should always bring at least one chick with you when you go to a strip club, it keeps the strippers in front of you longer!

the best was the night i went to the Cab with a chick i was banging and another chick that was preggers.

Back