CEG Forums

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CEG Forums   » Branches   » New York   » Anyone ever contact Erebuni?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever contact Erebuni?
alleyway28
CEG'er
Member # 1636

Member Rated:
posted January 25, 2002 03:43 AM      Profile for alleyway28     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Just curious to know if anyone has ever contacted Erebuni?? I know everyone is looking for a new kit, and they will do one possibly for $3000.. I'm sure if we get a volunteer, the CEG board will set up a fund to help with the work. It's worth a shot.. I just hope the new kit will have a grill molded into it, so I can take off that nasty oval grill...
Just follow the link for info. Due to the SVT being produced in dark colors, we are out of luck except for the T-Red ones hopefully.. The only other way would be to have a regular Contour that is lowered (so we know ride height won't be a problem)and possibly a light color.

Custom Kit

--------------------
1998.5 SVT

Posts: 412 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SweetVT
CEG'er
Member # 4906

Member Rated:
posted January 25, 2002 09:17 AM      Profile for SweetVT     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Never trust anyone from Brooklyn who tells you your getting a good deal. j/k sort of
I've never heard of the company. Anyone else?

--------------------
98.5 SVT Black/Blue
As Thomas Jefferson was fond of saying, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
If you're driving 60 in the left lane do us all a favor, GTFOOTW..

Posts: 704 | From: Elmont, NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
RoadRunner
CEG'er
Member # 2873

Member Rated:
posted January 25, 2002 12:03 PM      Profile for RoadRunner     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
You know what TRUST ME in New York stands for ??

F*** You !

Posts: 1537 | From: Yonkers, NY, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Contour Racer
CEG'er
Member # 892

Member Rated:
posted January 26, 2002 03:41 AM      Profile for Contour Racer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I dealt with them when I worked for Girlie Girl and they were no help at all. They just wanted their money

--------------------
Lisa
1996 GL 17.5@79mph
1996 Integra LS 16.5@83mph
2001 Integra GS

Posts: 162 | From: Fair Lawn, NJ | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CEG Website

Copyright 1999-2002 Lance Kinley