• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Decals

ok. i have a person that can do it for cheap. my point was if there was a decal, designed for cegers specifically, that they can put on their cars. something small like 1/2x5inches. like for example, if I live in the DC metro area, we could have a Capitol CEG logo sign or something...is there such a thing? or no one had developed anything like that before.

45_CEG2.jpg

HALFCEG.gif

NE-CEG1.gif

ceg-flag.jpg

ceg_car_logo_800x600.jpg

ok. i have a person that can do it for cheap. my point was if there was a decal, designed for cegers specifically, that they can put on their cars. something small like 1/2x5inches. like for example, if I live in the DC metro area, we could have a Capitol CEG logo sign or something...is there such a thing? or no one had developed anything like that before.

Here's what I did for the South Central, but it's WAY bigger than ½" x 5", more like 13" x 11". Something similar could be done for other regions, then printed on a smaller vinyl circle.

2276320_24_full.jpg

Back