• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour in a Ride of the Month running on a Mustang Forum

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
I've been a member of moddedmustangs.com for about 3 years now. I joined because i went to school with one of the mods on the site and he told me to check it out. Septembers ROTM has to do with memorials/showing your respect to the lives lost on 9/11. They said the first 15 members with pics of their cars with some sort of war or 9/11 memorial would be in the running for ROTM. So, just for fun, i decided to take some pics and post them up as a joke (cuz i do things like that over there) and believe it or not, they threw me into the voting. Here are some of my pics.

IMG_0366-1.jpg

IMG_0363-1.jpg

IMG_0361-1.jpg

IMG_0357-1.jpg

Here is a link to all of the pics of the contestants. Some of the guys are still working on getting pics up. I dont think i stand a chance :laugh:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/ride-month/276221-september-memorial-showoff-thread.html

wish me luck :help:

Other than being a Contour on a Mustang forum, I think you have as good a chance as anyone else. Your shots are just as nice (if not nicer than a few) as the rest of them. Good luck!

Thanks! I know a lot of guys are saying that they're going to be voting for me. I know some of the pics i have up, the saturation is too strong, making the colors in the pics a little weird, but i did that to make the red white and blue pop more in the pics.

Thanks! I know a lot of guys are saying that they're going to be voting for me. I know some of the pics i have up, the saturation is too strong, making the colors in the pics a little weird, but i did that to make the red white and blue pop more in the pics.

I was going to say, the car almost looked like the color was Midnight Red (or whatever blu_fuz's is technically).

Very nice man. U've certainly come a long way from ur gas guzzling 95 mystique & multi thread posting ways;):laugh:. Good times... I really do like ur car tho. Especially the meaty tires u're running on the silver svt stockers/red caliper combo...

You certainly have the best themed photos...some of those guys didnt even try, and the ones that did try didnt try very hard.

She has no shoes on, gross!

You will have a great chance of winning, but her snatch is almost hanging out :drool:.

The pics were taken seriously, but posting them to "try" to get into a Mustang ride of the month was a joke. I never thought i'd get in.

I think my wife is better looking than both of the other women that posed with the cars, but my wife wouldnt do it for me. :(

Back