• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

99 CSVT - Transmission Problems

erichouse8

New CEG'er
I have a 99 CSVT with 87k miles that I was trying to sell that has started having problems with the transmission. I took it to a shop and they think the whole transmission has to be replaced or they atleast have to open it up to find out. Do you think I can sell it for $1000 as is? Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Keith

A sick Ford Five-hundred. I got neons, 20" chromies, intake, tint, 2 12" subs, and just recently put hydralics on. How's that for credibility...?

A sick Ford Five-hundred. I got neons, 20" chromies, intake, tint, 2 12" subs, and just recently put hydralics on. How's that for credibility...?
ROTFL :laugh: . Not much credibility. Incidentally, what is hydralics?

And welcome to CEG! :) You will do well here. :D

assclown_award.jpg

haha, sorry for acting like an asshat earlier. I actually drive a 240sx wich has none of the things i mentioned earlier.

BTW: sorry for the threadjack.

CONTOURS ROCK!!!

I have a 99 CSVT with 87k miles that I was trying to sell that has started having problems with the transmission. I took it to a shop and they think the whole transmission has to be replaced or they atleast have to open it up to find out. Do you think I can sell it for $1000 as is? Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Keith

In case you aren't aware and are really looking for answers BAT and SP sell a new Euro tranny for $895....

Back