• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I shouldn't be trolling much more.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I need to finalize the paper work with the bank on Tuesday, and after that somewhere around the end of next week or on the weekend I should be picking up this:

PICT0271.jpg

sweet ride hmm makes me wish ii would have waited to get an svt! ohh well ill settle for a clone. and yeah its a cegers i think its TGO's car very nice car for the money.

Nice! If I had the cash, I would've sold the Mystique and picked it up...

Sweet car!

I've been saving for an SVT. I'm just not sure whether I want to pick one up with a blown motor and go that route or get something in good running condition...

I'm leaning towards an SVT with a blown motor to drop a 3L in...

Super sweet! We'll have to race...;)

You sure?? 1st gear goes by REALLY fast and violent with the lightened flywheel. Second gear is more of the same.

That being said - I'm trying to enjoy my last weekend with my car! I think i'm gonna cry :cry:

but when i think of this:

IMG_4196.jpg

i smile again!

There's actually a nice sonic blue FS in upatate NY. Nice FR500 rims and about 450RWHP. Basically all i'd ever want, and the guy wants like 23k. I think that's gonna be the one, if he doesn't sell it. He's had it up for a few months though, and i seem to be the only serious buyer.

lol i happen to have the stock diff lying around if you want it, or if whoever blows theirs racing you needs a replacement!

Yeah, but I don't want to kick any dirt up as he watches me leave him behind...

Oh, those of little faith...fortunately, these platforms seem to be fairly equal horsepower-wise given similar mods...I'll beat you on maturity vodka-boy...:laugh: ;)

Pen.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes, TGO's car. :cool:
I was interested in it over the summer. Couldn't bring myself to buy an SVT though. With the way I'm saving cash I could really go big in the next few months if I so choose.. :snky snky:

Congrats! Give her a good home!

yes, please give her a good home!

she might not be in the shape i'd like her to be in at this point, but i still love my car with all my heart.

a good home is the primary reason i've been waiting for a CEG'er to buy her. Honestly, i could have sold to some local punks a long time ago, but seeing it wrapped around a telephone pole would have broken my heart!

It is nice to see her return to where she came from though, she was originally a PA car (hence the lack of the license plate hanger on the front bumper). Hopefully it's a good omen.

She'll be in good hands, don't worry. Besides, Christine lives 2 hours south of me...she'd take time out of her day to kick my ass if I did something to it. That's reason enough to treat it like gold. =P

Back