• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Redlinegoods.com Shift & E-Brake boots

quality is great ... the first parking brake boot I got didn't fit right and after sending mine they made one that fit perfect. The pics is of a stock size boot with the steeda shifter ... you can order it shorter to fit the shifter that you have but I like the look/size of the stock boot ...

729294_68_full.jpg

My parking boot also did not fit, although I never sent mine back to them I dont know why not.

The leather is really nice, I had mine cut at a stock size, and just fit it to the shifter bezel at the height I wanted. My only gripe was that one of the stitches didnt come up as high as the 3 others.... Im not sure if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I have both the shift and ebrake boots. Great quality.
Mine before the short shifter:
94a94535.jpg

This one belongs to 99 red SVT:
PIX3.jpg

Paul (99 red SVT) started a GB on these. They arrived pretty quickly too. Don't be alarmed if the package says "synthetic leather" on it, they do that for customs. It's real leather, nice and soft.

HTH.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Anyone planning on ordering, now is the time.

I picked up my Pre-98 set for $95 shipped vs. the usual $106. 5% off with CEG discount, and free shipping for this month only.

I ordered black with dark blue stitching and 2" shorter shift boot for my B&M.

Very good quality and are quite willing to work with customer if there are any problems...and thanks for the picture, Phil ;)

You're welcome Phil, err..Paul. ;) :laugh:

My daughter has these in her car also. I'll take a picture of hers when she gets home later today. She has the black with grey stitching.

Customer service is great! I called them about a pricing question and they were very friendly. :cool:

I've got the black with green stitching. It took them three tries to get the e-brake right, but they did quickly and with no complaints. I'd recommend them.

They are awesome to work with, got my CSVT and Probe done by them.

Theres a 5% discount in my sig. if you want to use it. Just clicky, clicky!!!!

Back