• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

bgrogan01

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys wondering if anyone here in the south (Atl metro) would like to meet up soon? Maybe Jan. 16th or something. I figured beer and hot wings or even a varsity meet in downtown Atl. Let me know I live NW of Atlanta and can drive some....don't really wanna drive really far (over 100 miles). It would be nice to meet up with some fellow csvt owners and swap stories.If that weekend doesn't work then make a suggestion.

-Where: Douglasville, Ga. Hooters
-When: 3pm Feb 27th

attending:
1 bgrogan01
2 OB1
3 jumijc
4 AcGcSVT100??
5 icysvt??
6 KAOS_3.0??
7 Nemesis950psi
8 salvadorr90
9 rexxdoggy
10 csvtjohnga
11 brpavers
12 Tim (to lazy to join ceg)
13 Derrick (white02lightning)
14 JKYoder

I live about two hours west of Tallahassee, but I'm not afraid to drive out. I just prefer to drive less! lol But if the date were a little later, it would be easier for me.

2 hrs. west of Tallahasse....so you live near P-cola? North of Destin? The date may get moved back due to the fact I get my kids every other weekend and my b-day is the 28th of this month. So we may be looking at Feb. before we do it. I say you come up to the Atl and make it a weekend trip :cool:

Haha, wow, sounds like you've been around the area. Yes, I'm in Crestview, so about 45 miles east of Pensacola, and about 45 minutes to an hour drive from Destin. What weekend in February? I could possibly due that and take off work. I didn't want to do it this month because I'm starting spring semester at school and my birthday is this month, too, the 21st. And it'll give me time to get some money. Got a place for me to stay?! Haha.

Sounds good John....and yeah Rex i have been through your area quite a few times. My ex's parents live in p-cola so i have been there alot. My aunt lives in panama city and i have vacationed in that area all my life. The drive between Tallahasse and p-cola sucks though......very boring and quite a few cops. Needless to say I am very familiar with your are. As far as a place to stay I would have to check with the better half first. I will figure out a date in Feb. and post it. Who knows maybe we can do Columbus or something. If you guys have any ideas i am down for it. Just have to be a weekend w/out my kids.

rexxdoggy sorry but is your name Mikey? I see it in your sig...just wondering. Didn't see it before I made my last post. I'm Brian btw.

Yes, my nick name. So, Michael would be the full first. But whichever suits you is fine by me. Nice to meet you via internet forum, haha. Hopefully if this works out, we'll have the meet going on and we can all meet up and all.

But anyways, that's really neat to know someone on here who's been around the area. Yeah, I bet the drive sucks. I thought the drive from Crestview to Tally was terrible. Another 45 miles? lol And Columbus is do-able for me.

Macon isn't a bad drive for me.....I worked on the elevators in the mall down there last year. I'm trying to see how many people are interested in this and go from there. Right now I think me and OB1 are def meeting up on the 16th of this month at hooters in douglasville. I'm still wanting to meet up next month also for those that can't make it in Jan. and to give some more people time to figure out if they can make it. So I'm open to suggestions for a meet next month. And if Feb doesn't work out then maybe March. It will be warmer....but if it's up to me (it's not tho:shrug:) we would be meeting up once a month. Right now if we meet in Feb I was thinking the 27th (Saturday). So let's go from there.:cool:

id go to hooters but my friend just got back from Iraq so ill be hanging out with him the 16th and all of the week prior but im interested deff

Just throwing it out there, just like Brian had said for the rest of us who will be able to make it, let's try and do something the last weekend of February, which is the 27th, a Saturday.

The 27th of Feb. it is unless we have any objections....now we need to figure out a location. Do any of you guys ever do mod meets in this area? I see where the guys down in south Fla. do. Just wondering.

It'll probably be atleast a few weeks before I fix my SVT. St. Patricks I'll be in Savannah but sometime in Feb or March as long as my money is right (nothing unforeseen happening it will be but ya never know), I'm down for ATL or anything within 2-3 hours of me. Macon would definitely work good for me.

Back