• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 2010 CEG Calendar Thread

pretty sure guitarman said he won't be able to head this one up.
I forget who said they may try to take it over for him. Billdo?

I could but i want to be able to let all of CEG vote not just a handfull of judges.

Anyone have any thoughts on what could allow this? Surveymonkey doesn't have the capacity in free mode.

I want everyone have to order them 1-XX. The rating system used before of 0.00-10.00 wouldn't work because everyone's scale might be different and someone could average a 4.23 and someone else could average a 7.45 and it would skew the results

Anyone have any thoughts? It HAS to be automated, I am not tallying hundreds of votes.

What if the photos get narrowed down to a top 20 (similar to how it's already done), then the top 20 get posted in a thread with a poll at the top - poll choice numbers agree with the pictures numbered within the post.
Make the poll so that voters can select multiple choices, and have voters pick their 12-13 favorites from the poll.

What if the photos get narrowed down to a top 20 (similar to how it's already done), then the top 20 get posted in a thread with a poll at the top - poll choice numbers agree with the pictures numbered within the post.
Make the poll so that voters can select multiple choices, and have voters pick their 12-13 favorites from the poll.

That might work, I would prefer a value attached to each vote. So if they rank their choices 1-20 the lowest number would win.

The only problem is the number of eligible pictures has gone up. I think last year there were 40 or so in the final vote.

And of course I'm going to make it so members can vote only once and their post count or join date will have to be enough so people dont just go tell all their friends to sign up just to vote.

Back