• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Why be so "Bitter"?

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I've always wondered that and now I have the answer...
img1244911545988.jpg

IMO it looks like something left on the cutting room floor over at Ferrari, but what happened to the original rims:shrug:
img1244911649632.jpg

Pure Ferrari!
img1244911546574.jpg

img1244911649084.jpg

Quarter view of the Diplomat CD as the badge said it was called, stupid name for an exotic IMO:rolleyes:
img1244911547212.jpg

I'm sorry about not getting any pics of the interior but it was green velour, so you didn't miss anything and its got an automatic, weird:eek: Just another usual car up at the weekly Autozone show, you never know what you'll see!

Ever seen a Q-Vale up there at the show? I saw one randomly in this rich town I used to work in. I didn't even realize they were in the United States at all, and I can't find all that much info about them.

Never seen such a thing, lol!

I need to start taking some pics of our local cruise-in car shows. Lots of nice old cars and a few odd things you don't see. The guy that organizes has an old Mini with a B16 in it, and a Monza Spyder with an LS2. There's also a guy with an old Beetle with a 350 that'll show up too.

Never seen such a thing, lol!

I need to start taking some pics of our local cruise-in car shows. Lots of nice old cars and a few odd things you don't see. The guy that organizes has an old Mini with a B16 in it, and a Monza Spyder with an LS2. There's also a guy with an old Beetle with a 350 that'll show up too.

We'd love to see the unusual cars at your show for sure:cool:...and as far as early Mustangs, yeah, we got em'...like this one that showed up last Saturday!
img1244911544816.jpg

This particular Mustang had upgraded front disc as well as rear disc brakes too, very nice and the finishing touch were the 17" Halibrands with billet spinners:drool:

Back