• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dirtiest Contour Thread - Winter 2009

Lord Stanley

Hard-core CEG'er
This is the dirtiest that my car has ever been, but I am sure you EGL guys will beat me ;)

Salty_Tour1.jpg

Salty_Tour2b.jpg

Salty_Tour3.jpg

Salty_Tour4b.jpg

mmmm salty, that's how mine looked yesterday just before I washed it

picture.php

i guess its not all that bad but for me it is... i love a clean car, in the summer i was my car usually twice a week if i have time.... however that was after 1 inch of snow in herkimer... they salt so damn much.

These dirty car pic threads always remind me of parents that snap pics of their kids at their worst to show later on in life and humiliate them. :p
poor, humiliated vehicles. :D

My commute to school tomorrow should be fun, although no class till 11... Otherwise i'd be right in the middle of the mess we're supposed to get. The car is already covered in salt and won't be washed till spring... :D

my car doesn't get dirty, we don't have to worry about all that salt on the road. although we might in the next few days.

My commute to school tomorrow should be fun, although no class till 11... Otherwise i'd be right in the middle of the mess we're supposed to get. The car is already covered in salt and won't be washed till spring... :D

damn... i dont start school untill the 26th. but now in not going to wash her untill the snow is completly gone.

Here's mine. Not too bad this year, but my work commute has been less than a mile, and now I'm unemployed, so even fewer miles. It was a nice -13 or so when I took these today too.

102_0325.jpg

102_0326.jpg

102_0327.jpg

damn... i dont start school untill the 26th. but now in not going to wash her untill the snow is completly gone.

Yea, we went back Jan. 5th... Started a new semester in Dec so we're no halfway through it. Gotta love RIT and the trimester...

On the upside, Feb 13th I think is our last day of classes for the semester and March 2nd I start out on co-op... :D

Back