• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Someone stole my rims last night

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
came out and these things were on my car

silversvt2.jpg

silversvt.jpg

i thought of filing a police report, but a company called and told me that my bent miglia wheel is repairable :laugh:

Oh man, what a down-grade. You better take those off and send them to me. You don't want to be seen driving those! :D

That is when you know a wheel is out of style when thieves leave that rather then some focus steelies.

They will def look better on a black SVT than silver. With the balck SVT slammed to the ground I think it will look good :cool:.

Aaron

that was the only reason i picked them up. they are only on here temporarily until i receive my other miglia back from being repaired

can you not read:confused: I just asked if you sold the bsa's to buy those I saw you post about the other wheels:blackeye:

Well, at least they left some wheels instead of cinder blocks :laugh:
BTW, did you go to NHRA at Norwalk this year?
I saw a car that looked like yours at the Norwalk Burger King and there was also a SF across the street at k-mart. I never see any other SVTCs in mine and there were like 3 within 100 yds. that day :shrug:
-J

well hey, look at it this way, at least you got wheels.. :shrug:

this happened to my friend around August last year when he got the truck..

foxhallstealafter.jpg

foxhallsteal.jpg

75K dollar wheels...LOL

so, i think you made it out okay even though they're going on the black one.

:blackeye: doh.

fat fingered. the wheels were 7500 w/o tires. he called me asking what type(performance,all seaons or what) to put them on. and i just told him all seasons cause it seem reasonable.

whatda know, a year later. he lost them.....

back on topic!

shawn needs to find out who took them.....

came out and these things were on my car

silversvt2.jpg

silversvt.jpg

i thought of filing a police report, but a company called and told me that my bent miglia wheel is repairable :laugh:

Damn it, I miss those wheels :cry:
I can't wait to see them on the black svt. It will look great. Not bad on the silver either, but black will be better :)

They are forever gone and I hate that I have gone over to the dark side.........

My last whoring because I can, I will miss you old buddies:
AQ.jpg

Dsc01047.jpg

Dsc01044.jpg

DSC00895.JPG

DSC00901.JPG

If you decide to sell them ever, you know who to call..........

looks pretty good shawn!
Did you make any progress this weekend? I wish I could have made it, but I had a blast today driving my uncles dirt track car! :cool:

Damn it, I miss those wheels :cry:
I can't wait to see them on the black svt. It will look great. Not bad on the silver either, but black will be better :)

They are forever gone and I hate that I have gone over to the dark side.........

My last whoring because I can, I will miss you old buddies:

DSC00895.JPG

If you decide to sell them ever, you know who to call..........

:shocked: :shocked: i know who stole your wheels!

:laugh:

looks pretty good shawn!
Did you make any progress this weekend? I wish I could have made it, but I had a blast today driving my uncles dirt track car! :cool:

absolutely zero progress. had to work late on saturday so i didnt get home till 8. went straight to canada to party. today was all work on the silver tour. still need to put a new driver front wheel bearing in. that was a SCARY drive home.

edit: hung out with an ex-girlfriend today. the first thing she said to me was how much she loves the rims. so screw all you guys!!!!

Well, at least they left some wheels instead of cinder blocks :laugh:
BTW, did you go to NHRA at Norwalk this year?
I saw a car that looked like yours at the Norwalk Burger King and there was also a SF across the street at k-mart. I never see any other SVTCs in mine and there were like 3 within 100 yds. that day :shrug:
-J

Hey that might have been Stoobie and I. We were in his car, which has the andys autosport kit, wheels and carbon cowl hood. We stopped at BK before heading to Norwalk. We saw the other SVT in the lot, but did not see who the owner was. This was you at BK?

Back