• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVt Contour and SHO meet

steedasvt

CEG'er
O.k We know that there will be a meet on the 21st of june at Mile Square Park for the SHO's.I talked to one of the guys and we are invited as well Post if you can go to this meet hope we can arrange something hopefully. I got confirmationit will be at 12 am so everyone show up...thanks... also please bring anything you can sodas,charcoal,snacks,meat,...thanks..and i'll see ya there..

Here's the addy. 12 am...
Mile Square Regional Park
16801 Euclid
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
http://www.ocparks.com/milesquare/

O.k We know that there will be a meet on the 21st of june at Mile Square Park for the SHO's.I talked to one of the guys and we are invited
as well Post if you can go to this meet hope we can arrange something hopefully.

can you put the addy & time please

Sadly, I haven't fixed my car yet. Perhaps the SoCal CEG contingent will magically start to meet with some regularity and I can then make a surprise apperance in the next few months.

I am very happy I have decided to keep my car, but looking at her sleeping under a blue car cover everyday depresses the heck out of me.

Time to tear her apart I supose.

O.k We know that there will be a meet on the 21st of june at Mile Square Park for the SHO's.I talked to one of the guys and we are invited as well Post if you can go to this meet hope we can arrange something hopefully. I got confirmationit will be at 11 am so everyone show up...thanks... also please bring anything you can sodas,charcoal,snacks,meat,...thanks..and i'll see ya there..

Here's the addy. 11 am...
Mile Square Regional Park
16801 Euclid
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
http://www.ocparks.com/milesquare/

We're always invited, they just get a little narrow-sighted and forget about us, which is why I'm on both boards....LOL.

I may be able to make it, just for a little while.

Sadly, I haven't fixed my car yet. Perhaps the SoCal CEG contingent will magically start to meet with some regularity and I can then make a surprise apperance in the next few months.

I am very happy I have decided to keep my car, but looking at her sleeping under a blue car cover everyday depresses the heck out of me.

Time to tear her apart I supose.

I see you are the original owner of your car, as I am! I've had mine for 11 years now. Did you ever come out back in 99-01 when we were meeting a little more regularly (a few times a year). We'd go to South County Autosports back in the day, as well as going to FFF. I'm the last of that group that used to get together 8-10 years ago. Derrick Malcolm, Joey Sinz, Jim Bandy (Vortech-blown 2.5L), David Zambrano (first 3.0 and custom painted a Lexus/Honda blue) were more of the regular guys back then.

I see you are the original owner of your car, as I am! I've had mine for 11 years now. Did you ever come out back in 99-01 when we were meeting a little more regularly (a few times a year). We'd go to South County Autosports back in the day, as well as going to FFF. I'm the last of that group that used to get together 8-10 years ago. Derrick Malcolm, Joey Sinz, Jim Bandy (Vortech-blown 2.5L), David Zambrano (first 3.0 and custom painted a Lexus/Honda blue) were more of the regular guys back then.

I wasn't on the boards then - I actually didn't know this group existed until a few years ago when I decided to start to modify and race my car. CEG guided me through my 3L build.

wouldnt mind showing up there. its a bit of distance from here. i'm tryng not to rack up a lotta miles on the car. its already got 160k.

would be cool if you did come man! :cool:

sure would be nice to have a look at a 3L turbo before i do the same to my svt.

hes got a point.... but im a honda nerd at heart so you could show up to show everyone what they are missing with your em1 si :D

hes got a point.... but im a honda nerd at heart so you could show up to show everyone what they are missing with your em1 si :D

Does that mean I should show up in my BMW M roadster and show everyone what they're missing when you have a RWD car with 18x10.5" wheels and 295/30's? ;)

Hi, I'm Tom from SHOCal and wanted to take the time of introducing myself. I would like to invite CEGers to attend our meet at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley, OC.

We've had Contour guys attend our meets before. Not sure if this is the same forum, but I hope you guys can make it.

I have read some threads on your board and there is some desire to have more regular meets. I don't mind having joint meets with you guys. I'm in the same boat and it's even frustrating for me since i'm the one who gets gears turning. Getting 1 meet per month is hard enough, but have it every 2 months works out for us.

So, if you guys want to have joint meets every 2-3 months, let me know.

We're always invited, they just get a little narrow-sighted and forget about us, which is why I'm on both boards....LOL.

I may be able to make it, just for a little while.

I was ProudSVT a long time ago. I just put my car back on the road and I think I can make it in it. It's getting a little paint repair as we speak.

Sorry folks, I'll have to pass on this one, funds are just to tight right now and spending 40+ on gas just to cruise down to the OC is not in the cards. Maybe I'll see a few at the Focus Malibu canyon run????:cool:

Back