• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Drive - Non Cedar Point

BrApple

No Life But CEG
I think that its best that we keep the planning threads different as to not confuse anyone.

Jess might not be able to get one of her finals moved and if it is it would be on the 13th so we are not going to Cedar Point.

My plan would be to try to meet up with people from PA for the drive out.

My thinking right now is to take 80 through PA to save a few dollars on tolls as that worked well coming home last year.

This is the route that I plan to take. I might possibly head out the Parkway to 287 and down to 80.

My aim would be to leave around 11pm ~midnight Wednesday night/thursday morning to be out at the hotel around noon on thursday. This way we can rest some and then head out to the track to meet up with everyone else.

thoughts or ideas?

please also post if you would like to travel together.

well i might change my plans some. I might leave weds morning and arrive weds night. possibly meet everyone at Cedar Point for the drive to the hotel.

Cedar Point closes at 7 on Wednesday, and there's no telling when we'll actually leave. (that reminds me, we still haven't picked out a morning meet up spot for that...)

It might be easier for you to just go straight to the hotel, but definitely give us a call on our cell phones to keep in touch during your drive that day.

Cedar Point closes at 7 on Wednesday, and there's no telling when we'll actually leave. (that reminds me, we still haven't picked out a morning meet up spot for that...)

It might be easier for you to just go straight to the hotel, but definitely give us a call on our cell phones to keep in touch during your drive that day.

will do. I didn't figure we would make it to Cedar point but this might be better then driving all night like normal since it would be about 12 hours from my parents place.

but at the moment it still up in the air. But I wanted to note it if anyone did want to carpool out even though it looks like I will be on my own.

Back