• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interior pic

Frostythehitman

New CEG'er
Hey we have a sticky for car and color but can we start one for interior pics only. I want to get ideas and see the creativity that people have with interiors.

Hey we have a sticky for car and color but can we start one for interior pics only. I want to get ideas and see the creativity that people have with interiors.

good idea!!
well here is my interior.... the only thing that is not stock in my car is my shifter.... good bless hurst.... and thanks 95pgt-t for the shifter!:laugh:
100_1561.jpg

not a contour but my mondeo interior

plazma dials fitted and blue led conversion, also painted the heater control surround white

dash007Small.jpg

dash033Small.jpg

dash023Small.jpg

the gauge pod moulded into the A pillar and sprayed dark silver/grey with an EL boost gauge

wmi2003Small.jpg

the other side lol.

wmi2019Small.jpg

Black carpet, SVT seats, pillar gauges, all indiglo, ford logo on steering wheel, B&M knob, & purple crush velvet in my '95 V6 MTX
DSC00898.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

Z.jpg

AQ.jpg

I had a nice interior on my SVT.

The leather seats were near mint, and a few painted pieces to black.

Here's a shot of the biggest change on it. It only had a passenger side light up mirror, so I went and got some Pre-98 visors because they're a lot sturdier.

PC080031.jpg

Trek how hard is it to keep your seats clean?

This summer I'm gonna glass some pieces with white accents and reupholstering my seats would finish the look :cool:

Trek how hard is it to keep your seats clean?

This summer I'm gonna glass some pieces with white accents and reupholstering my seats would finish the look :cool:

Not hard at all, leather is so easy to clean even if it does get grubby a quick wipe and its gone. If its really an issue through getting in and out of the car dirty through work etc then some car seat covers could be used during the week and removed at weekends

Back