• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice green SVT artwork I found

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
SVT_Contour_Illustration_by_jrrood.jpg

hey, thats mine! just wondering, where did you find it?

thats my car... well, before the accident.

i did it in photoshop, redrawing a photograph. i have others too. i have 4 done of fieros, and 1 done of my bro's lemans. i am working on a superbee and 69 camaro right now as well.

thanks for the compliments :D

Edit: nevermind, i saw you got it off my deviant art site :D

here is the photo it originated from:

DSC_0027-1.jpg

the illustrations take a lot of time to do. i am doing the superbee and camaro for some friends for next years Car Craft Summer Nationals. i plan on having them done before spring though.

First of all, nice pic man, that illustration looks sweet.

As for the coaster, I believe it's Shivering Timbers at Michigan Adventure, in Muskegon Mighigan. Fun wooden coaster, really tosses ya around, get's going pretty quick by the end of the day too.

the illustrations take a lot of time to do. i am doing the superbee and camaro for some friends for next years Car Craft Summer Nationals. i plan on having them done before spring though.

Make me one for Car Craft then ;) You already have a good picture :laugh:

It does look good. I wish I had PS skillz...

You know you're going to have to leave the state now right?:laugh: I'll go with you since everyone else is.:blackeye:
:Sarcasm on: Leave the state? Why on earth would I want to leave a place that gets snow for 5 months of the year and is cloudy when it's snowing?:Sarcasm off:

First of all, nice pic man, that illustration looks sweet.

As for the coaster, I believe it's Shivering Timbers at Michigan Adventure, in Muskegon Mighigan. Fun wooden coaster, really tosses ya around, get's going pretty quick by the end of the day too.

i think this is where the pic was taken. I was living in Midland at the time, and just drove west till i hit the lake one day. good times.

here are a few other illustrations that i have done as well:

fiero.jpg

redfiero.jpg

lemans.jpg

sidephotoshop.jpg

Back