• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Puppies need homes!

Shaggy

The Cleverest A.D.M.I.N Emeritus
Admin
I have a friend that found 6 pups.

Rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

I have 1 picture of them, they are so cute!! I am trying to talk Paula into taking 1...

I have a pic, but its too large to attach and I don't have hosting, at the moment. PM me for the pic.

WTF! my boss just got an email about this same situation on Monday.
Is it possible that an email about your same dogs is going around the entire east coast?
The coincidence is just too bizarre.
I saw a pic of the dogs - lab mixes, some have white on their chests, and they're in a doggy crate.

SONAFABBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! Well, at least that fixes my 'I want a playmate for Daisy' problem. Daisy is my dog, BTW.

Thanks Kim, disregard the email I sent you then.

I got that one also, did some checking and found out that it was BS.
A friend sent it to me because he knew I worked with Labrador Rescue Service, Inc. a few years back, he thought I could help them find homes.

I got it at work on Tuesday, forwarded it to my parents who then passed it on. Not a few hours later, I heard from another friend in New York about a similar-but-not-quite-same email she got from a coworker. She did some Google searching and found the attached picture can be either Labradors or Golden Retrievers. It's spreading like wildfire!

Kind of ironic too since I took care of a coworker's Lab dog a few weeks ago, and really really want one right now. (Though it won't happen since I'm not home enough to responsibly care for one.)

Back