• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My CF Eyebrow pics

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok well I got my cf eyebrows tonight and WOW they are amazing, the fitment is perfect and no pulls or anything in the cf. Topshop rules all.

cfeyebrows001.jpg

Backside 3m
cfeyebrows002.jpg

I had to,lol
cfeyebrows003.jpg

Before
cfeyebrows004.jpg

After
cfeyebrows007.jpg

Before
cfeyebrows005.jpg

After
cfeyebrows008.jpg

cfeyebrows009.jpg

cfeyebrows010.jpg

cfeyebrows013.jpg

You know damn well we are ALL having a PS contest with that picture of yours, right? :laugh:

They look sweet!

Do it I want the best ps pic of me,lol Go to town.

Yeah I love them, they accent the cf I already have soo good.

this is really starting to suck! i am not meant to have any cf. I still havent gotten mine!you have yours and ob has his wth?

cfeyebrows002.jpg

I SPY................................................................ A SPICE RACK!

pinch of cf hood, a little bit of cf trunk and sprinkle of cf eyelids wa-la! looks :cool:

Looks good. Me like your head lights. :cool: BUT, I am wondering if you would should have gone with black ones. I know the C.F. match the hood, but it kind of messes up the flow of the fenders. Just looks slightly out of place...not a lot, just alittle bit.

Yes my spicerack rocks, I use is VERY OFTEN.

Yeah I love the cf, I am also getting a set of the fiberglass ones too, I will see which look better and go from there.

Yes many drinks have been made and spilled there John. STAY AWAY from my microwave John,lol

Back