• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A video that I found

that kid looked 80lbs wet. Yessh he was bounching more in that car, then the car was itself. :)

The best part is the POS engine sounds the whole time... not sure if it was a lifter ticking away or the compressor for the bags though...

it was Zetec with over 100K miles, I can tell. Mine sounded like that when it ran cold.

The best part is the POS engine sounds the whole time... not sure if it was a lifter ticking away or the compressor for the bags though...
POS engine.. lol.. engine makes noise like that and STILL last's longer then a duratec.

I can't stand people who rag on zetecs

Yeah.. tell me about it..

Also, people that can't let someone else say something without getting their panties in a wad bug me, too.
:help:
I knew something like that was coming.. mad because I stick up for the zetec? I could care less. people stick up for Duratec's when someone rags on them.

I'm tired of people bad mouthing the zetec because it's 'slow'.. Ford didn't intend for a 125hp car to be fast so I don't understand why people rate the car on how fast it is.

I knew something like that was coming.. mad because I stick up for the zetec? I could care less. people stick up for Duratec's when someone rags on them.

I'm tired of people bad mouthing the zetec because it's 'slow'.. Ford didn't intend for a 125hp car to be fast so I don't understand why people rate the car on how fast it is.
i why wonder why they complain they act like it's there own car. be happy of what you have. i dont care really i love these cars i love my zetec it get's me from point a to point b with no problem. i make trips with it out of state. my point is some people like there zetecs or duratecs better then others like i said be happy with what you have instead of putting other peoples cars down.

Back