• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look out bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
j/k this thing is a POS compared to his ride........

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

alright, so heres the story.....
My buddy told me about a SVT for sale at some hick town used car dealership. I went out over the weekend to take a look. The car is beat, dents here and there, paint cracking around the shaved handles, trunk lid feels like it weighs a 100lbs (dynamat everywhere!!!), 3 hydro pumps in the trunk, spinners (yes I said spinners), alpine tv, alpine head unit, super sweet custom gutter guard front bumper insert, and the list goes on. I talked to the guy at the dealership, if you want to call it that, guy had no idea what he was trying to sell for $7995. Just picture the you can bang my wife guy from Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, then add at least 150lbs. I pop the hood, hes like does yours have that engine? Does yours have spinners? Does yours have hydros? "Ill tell you what, one day only price $7500 and its yours." Well after I get done laughing in his face, he asks me what I would give him if he took mine in on trade. Im like WTF!!!!!???? I wanted to drive it, but the guy was such a jack@ss I just wanted to get the heck out of there! It just amazes me that someone can sell something they know NOTHING about! You can barely squeeze in the car because of the lambo doors.....Im 5ft11in and like 145lbs and it took me forever to squeeze my skinny a$$ in the driver door. Only nice thing about the car was the miles and the engine bay was pretty clean.

If anyone wants the contact info for the dealership shoot me a PM, someone needs to save this car!!! If anyone from that town buys it they will destroy it in no time! I was thinking about going back up there show him the kbb price on the car, start rambling off svt statistics and offer him like $3k, then call him out for not knowing a damn thing about what he is trying to sell!!!!!

I remember seeing it at a few shows a couple years ago, looked a lot nicer back then!

you should go back in there at night and take that system out of there! i mean, its just sitting right there!

then again, MTX is really worth the broken glass or the gas to get over. :laugh:

um yea seen that car before .45 degree doors suck, no challenge in putting those on imm not to worried about the competition still needs about 27k in mods to catch up:laugh:

he had no other option good luck doin 90":laugh:

Those spinners dont look the best on the car but they arent cheap ones. IIRC those are dub or tis the ones that sit still and float while the car is moving

Hmm. If I bought it I would prolly leave the system in it, but the rims would go. Barf.... I actually dont mind the color, needs less lambo doors....

Edit: That car with Hightowers FSVT rims and 5% tint::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
I kinda like the car and the color...... Still a good amount of work has been put into it.

Im not a fan of the Rims.... 45. Lambos are ok for show..obviously baggeds 90. is way hotter.

I like the way the System is Setup!

But in the condition it is in and how its been talked about, previous owner messed it up pretty bad. I feel bad for that CSVT! I wish we could buy it and save it from the next sorry *$$ thats gonna buy it.

- Amyn

Back