• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

silver request

DCFC0235.jpg

DCFC0246copy.jpg

rawburt that "woot!!1!" decal almost made me piss my pants at SZ when I was drunk..

If you want to see me piss then wait till the SZ DVD comes out...courtesy of Elky :D :D :D :D

Here ya go...

Mirko Splitter, BAT suspension, pre-98 sail panels, B-Pillar black out:

SVTEarnhardt.jpg

Tinted rear reflector, color matched chrome strip, SVT overlay, Billet fuel door, Magnaflow 3 1/2 in. double walled tips with Magnaflow mufflers and Elky mesh:

tintedtail3edit.jpg

Taylor spark plug wires, chrome oil cap, diamond plate battery tie-down, BAT air inlet pipe, powdercoated MAF & TB, KKM Tru-Rev Induction kit

engine1.jpg

Chris your car is awesome! you should come to the neceg meet, maybe then I might change my mind and actually come :)

Thanks Haroon. :) Hmm, if I come to the meet then you will definetly come?
Let me think about it.

Here's a front shot. Color matched trim ring, eyelids, PIAA 510 fogs, and more Elky mesh:

Poconogarage.jpg

Here ya go...

Mirko Splitter, BAT suspension, pre-98 sail panels, B-Pillar black out:

SVTEarnhardt.jpg

Tinted rear reflector, color matched chrome strip, SVT overlay, Billet fuel door, Magnaflow 3 1/2 in. double walled tips with Magnaflow mufflers and Elky mesh:

tintedtail3edit.jpg

Taylor spark plug wires, chrome oil cap, diamond plate battery tie-down, BAT air inlet pipe, powdercoated MAF & TB, KKM Tru-Rev Induction kit

engine1.jpg

Im sorry, but there is nothing hotter then a girl that drives and mods a CSVT.

Im sorry, but there is nothing hotter then a girl that drives and mods a CSVT.

LOL! I love modding my car, I like getting dirty. :D

my98SVTturbo, did all these great pictures help you decide what you want to do to your car?

LOL! I love modding my car, I like getting dirty. :D

my98SVTturbo, did all these great pictures help you decide what you want to do to your car?

yes it did help. Im deffintly getting a mirko splitter soon. most of you guys have them and they look really good. Thanks everyone for showing your pics. I love all of them.

Back