• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm Back!!!

94ex

CEG'er
Some of you may remember me from about 4 years ago, under the screen name COntour. I had a 1997 SE 3.0L that I totaled with a little under 1000 miles on the new engine.

Well I recently picked up a 1999 T-Red SVT, and gave it a wash and wax today. The car is in amazing shape, the owner had an excel document with every tank of gas purchased and every maintenance done during the year and cost. He also had the original AutoTrader from which he saw the car and every document ever.

Anyways here are a few quick shots of the car.

SVT015resize.jpg

SVT009resize.jpg

SVT003resize.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Looks like a tan interior...with red, that's a sweet combo.

Are you guys required to keep plates on the front? Cause if not, that would suck having holes when you take that plate thing off. :(

What are your plans for this?

It's just about to roll over 100,000.

It does have the T-red with tan interior, my first car was T-Red and the only other color I would go with is Tropic Green. As far as plans, nothing really at the moment. It's got a SHO Shop intake and the resonator is replaced with a Magnaflow. Inside it has a short shifter, Pioneers in all the speakers and a Premier deck with tweeters. Probably just a few things here and there like optimizing the TB and maybe y-pipe. I'm still in college so it has to make a decent road trip twice a year. Thanks for the comments.

What did you drive between the Contour and the Contour Svt?

Something made you come back! :laugh:

Congrats on the new ride!

SVT003resize.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Well first thing is first, I think you already are going wrong by going the the wrong way on a ONE WAY ST!!!

But.....since your car is so pretty we are gonna let things go for now! Everything looks very nice, very clean!

Mine is about to roll over the 95k mark and the countdown begins to 100k!

Must sound good with the exhaust setup! Everything looks good I like it a lot(IF ONLY MY PAINT WAS SOMETHING I COULD SMILE ABOUT)!

Edit: OMG, that accident looked scary!

- Amyn

Last edited:
Back