• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

W. S.F. Valley 18's for cheap pickup

wp_master

New CEG'er
I recently replaced my rims with the 16" stocks because I'm going to be doing much more long distance driving now that I'm going to school in San Diego. I have a set of 18" ICW black 18 spoke rims without tires, that I'm looking to get rid of for a low price. Most of the rims have some slight wear due to some hazardous road conditions driving around LA for the past two years of owning these rims.

I want to let these go to someone before I go down there.

150$ or let me know what you think they're worth. If you're interested I can take more pictures or let you see them in person. They aren't bad, I'm not set on a price I know someone can use them.

R52807.jpg

Guess I'm a bit too late, but I don't think they look all that good on a t-red. I seen one with white spokes, but black would make it look too dark. Hard to pass up that price!!!!!

If the deal didn't go down I may still be interested.

To be honest Matt I should have been smacked... I sold these rims was cheaper than I could have. Must have been in a certain state of mind....

Back