• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Interest

Interest

Chris,

can you send pics or post of the one your trying to sell.

Eric

Chris,

I will talk it over with the wife. Do you have a price list to build one with a little bit more then a basic swap.?

Eric

Price really depends on the cost/condition of the donar car. I took a loss on that silver one I sold last night. It pissed me off but I've been sitting on it for too long, paid a little too much for it, and it needed a lot of new parts to get up and running.

PM me and we can get something worked out so your happy and I'm not loosing money.

Chris

I will, I know not wanting to lose money. I thought that silver one was a steal. I will work with you on it.

Eric

95 v6 gauge cluster w/tach

95 v6 gauge cluster w/tach

picked up a cluster out of a 95 mystique v6 at the junkyard today the tach and the gas gauges have been tested and work perfect great for a v6 contour w/out a tach
0309091727.jpg

0309091727a.jpg

looking for 50 bucks and shipping if it needs to be shipped. it is located in paynesville, mn but could also be had in st cloud on the week days

I've still got the old one from my car, only reads around 45k I think.... Mine is an early 98 V6. I really didnt think anyone would be interested in stock clusters.

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a couple parts to get my SVT back to perfect after my winter fender bender... :nonono:
I need a TRed fender that is perfect or close to it. The one I have has a couple scratches on it and a little paint missing and its a little faded.
I need a TRed header that is fully intact (of course).
I'm also looking for a couple misc items... Tan rear floor mats, tan sun visors in perfect condition, and some of those screw covers for the front doors and kick panels.
Anyone? Bueller??
Erick --

Back