• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what did you do in the nice weather today?

I woke up when it was like 8ish AM went out to clean the SVT up a bit, plus waxing it, and then after that went for a long drive around town with both front windows ans sunroof open!!!!!:D

Oh and also I ordered my MSDS headers from NPG,coated also!!!

It's cuz we all think Matt is a super-huge goody-two-shoes :laugh:

he's not
I've seen him proposition females for sex before. :D

We went for a drive, did some hanging out, drinking beers, eatin' food.
Today we went for a walk around the neighborhood.
I'm trying not to get too used to the nice weather. dirty teasing weather :nonono:

DON'T make me kick you in the Ding Ding....

I'm heading up to Greg's...

If it Snow's and you show your mug, you better be wearing a cup :laugh:

I don't think it will but I said the same about last monday :help:

i was going to say drop by if you want since you will be driving right past but I don't know if I should invite you over now :laugh:

All i did was wash her quick and then drive around in circles for HOURS aka one big circle. Managed to snap some pre-paint pix...

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

And then put her back in the garage for another two weeks....:nonono:

Today, I drove out to Boston in the SVT with my friend and went to the Celtics game for 1pm... nice drive today! Car drove great...

The ride home was even better until the sun started going down... all in all, I can't wait for this snow to disappear!!!

^However, the sun started going down an hour later than normal. That's a plus in my book!

It was dark as heck all morning, even still a bit dark when I left the house at 7:30ish
blech
It'll pass, I know, but it was still weird.

heh, weather ... I drove home. My boss called and said don't bother. I was three blocks out and gave up. Snow was coming down faster than my wipers could clean it off ... there's no way there's only an inch out there like the news seems to think we have. Google Maps traffic view shows a lot of red and black right now.

yeah it definitely did not do what they forecasted.
I couldn't believe how fast and heavy it was coming down when I was getting ready to leave.
My wipers also had a hard time keeping up.

yeah it definitely did not do what they forecasted.
I couldn't believe how fast and heavy it was coming down when I was getting ready to leave.
My wipers also had a hard time keeping up.

It was coming down at the same pace as the storm last year that created havok on the roads. I dropped Robin off at the train station this morning, and the front walk had as much snow on it as I had cleared off when I got up.

We are supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow.....to go on top of the 2 feet we still have. Low tomorrow of -17F :cry:

If the company hadn't sent my shop clear instead of smoke, I was going to do my Lamin-X on the hot rod. Instead, I drove around aimlessly until I had to go to work.

Next weather break= Lamin-X, pics, and maybe something from Marcy Enterprises....:cool:

Back