• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lotus Evora

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Daddy likey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8HPWc-50l8

lotus-evora-22-07-08.jpg

yeah, I just finished watching the new top gears also, pretty slick ride :cool: Lotus has a stiffy for those Toyota motors, but for good reason.

Have these aired over here yet?! I've got my DVR set to record any of them and haven't seen anything new yet. I hadn't seen that or the run of the FXX (unreal track time on that btw).

Have these aired over here yet?! I've got my DVR set to record any of them and haven't seen anything new yet. I hadn't seen that or the run of the FXX (unreal track time on that btw).

LOL, no. Ones here are junk even when they do. BBC airing is all I watch.

LOL, no. Ones here are junk even when they do. BBC airing is all I watch.
BBC America ruins them, they cut many of the scenes and the news talk, wait until the show is at least 6 months old before we even get to see it, whats the point of that? Glad you mentioned FinalGear.com it is the way to go, it finalaly got me to instal uTorrent on my pc. It is amazing how easy it to get the shows the same day they air on BBC.

I read the article in the current Motor Trend about this car tonight on my flight home from Reno. What a departure for Lotus. That's going to have to give their sales a real boost. I almost want one. Almost.

Back