• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy New Year!!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Please be safe!

What New Year's resolution(s) have you made and do you think you'll stick to it?

Seriously analyze frivolous expenses.
There's no way I'll stick to it, but it's worth an attempt.

too be frivolous with peanut butter :laugh::laugh: happy new year

My 2010 resolution will be to learn from 2009 and not make competitive bets that make my body feel like one big muscle spasm. :laugh:

To spend more time at the rents' cottage on the lake and not eat out as much. Oh and not to go out drinking as much...

Some of those things will happen.

Last years new years resolution was to lose weight. I went from 225 (I'm 6' 2") to my current 185... I'm thinking though if I eat even less junk food i'll shrink to nothing... Hmm...

When you want to go out and eat, you should drive out the cottage and drink!

Then you'll accomplish 2 out of 3 goals, and hell, that ain't half bad!

:laugh:

Good call! I like where your head's at!

Well with the mods planned this year for the SVT i'll have to start saving up a bit... I think i'll have to hold off till next year on big brakes... But the 3.0, Xcal, Tune and a few other things are still on! :D

When you want to go out and eat, you should drive out the cottage and drink!

Then you'll accomplish 2 out of 3 goals, and hell, that ain't half bad!

:laugh:

LOL! You always think so logically. ;)

Matt: If you've spent frivolously, what did you buy?
Something cool I hope.

ok. so it's not frivolous expenses.
But I'm looking at ~$2500-3000 simply thrown at cars this month after everything.

Suppose I can't really complain ... an emergency like that is probably a drop in the bucket for you homeowners. Preparation for the future, I guess..

That's including your insurance deductible, right?
Sounds like both cars will have everything they need and hopefully will be good to go for awhile.

Back