• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to the Junk yard Tuesday

96MystiqueGS

Veteran CEG'er
Hello all!

I am going to Harry's U Pull It on Tuesday, does any one need anything? I am mostly going to be in the Ford section, but I have to take a look around in the truck section for Glenn.

Figured I'd give a few days notice in case some one needs something. If any one would like to go PM me for my cell phone number and we can set something up. I will most likely be going in the morning, unless some one wants to go in the afternoon.

I'd go with ya but I gotta work in the morning and then I'm helping a friend over in Ashley swap a motor and trans out of a jetta into a golf.

If you find a clean zetec airbox, I'll take it

I'm going to be heading out now. If any one needs something, email it to 5703621992 at vtext.com (that is my cell phone, it will be sent to my phone as a text message so keep it short, or just call that number -- to email, remove the spaces and change "at" to "@")

xtascox - the only zetec air boxes there were beat up

mystiquevltwin - got the relay for you

Pen² - I didn't find any Jeeps of your year range

I may wind up going back soon, but not too soon...I just spent $90 there :eek:

4 headlights and 2 taillights at $9 each = $54
Reflector panel for $14
98.0 dash board and glove box for $18

I bought the 98.0 style of dash that has the Mystique style vent running across the dash - no dash warp possible. The air bag swapped in with no problem. The only piece that doesn't swap in 100% correctly is a little green box next to the headlight switch. I'm going to have to zip tie it in tomorrow before reinstalling. Definitely thinking about installing a nice pre-98 center console...I might as well, I have probably 7 cupholders that no one wants to buy off of me.

I'll have to take some pictures tomorrow when everything is all done and put back.

hey man were their alot of contours their?
i am in need of alot of stuff on my car..taillights turn signal light sockets rear bumper

hey man were their alot of contours their?
i am in need of alot of stuff on my car..taillights turn signal light sockets rear bumper

Plenty of Contours. Lots of nice tail lights down there, sockets are a dime a dozen and there were quite a few different color nice looking bumpers.

I am going to be going down on Friday for a few pieces, I'm going to start a new thread for people to add what they need.

Back