• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Better Pre-98 Cupholders

And the finished product:
armrest09.jpg

armrest10.jpg

armrest11.jpg

armrest12.jpg

armrest13.jpg

Tehe. Boobies:drool:

Cupholder looks great, mang!

The "nipples" on those boobies are panel-mount red 12v leds. They're wired to come on when the key is turned. It provides a small ambient light on a water bottle in the dark. It was a last minute idea I integrated into this project for a little something extra.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

The "nipples" on those boobies are panel-mount red 12v leds. They're wired to come on when the key is turned. It provides a small ambient light on a water bottle in the dark. It was a last minute idea I integrated into this project for a little something extra.

Id like to see a pic of this if you could get one.

clarification: in the dark with the LEDs on.

:rolleyes:jealous:p
new cup holder > steering wheel cover

That's a wheelskins cover- half of CEG use these... So if you feel the need the call me out twice about it, you may as well call out everyone else. If I had a Focus, Cougar, or new stock wheel, I would not have any cracks to cover. Rather use a custom-fit, laced-on cover than a slip-on off a shelf.

I'll snag a pic in the dark later on of the LEDs.

im not sure why royalblue has such an issue with correctly quoting people lol but just to make sure you know im not the one that said anything about the wheel cover BigC. Oh and I spy an Eclipse HU. very nice choice. What model are you running? I have the cd7200mkII

im not sure why royalblue has such an issue with correctly quoting people lol but just to make sure you know im not the one that said anything about the wheel cover BigC. Oh and I spy an Eclipse HU. very nice choice. What model are you running? I have the cd7200mkII

Just bought it in May. It's an Eclipse CD3100- it was in my price range. I also added the AUX-105 and added a panel-mount 3.5mm stereo jack in the passenger footwell. I love the HU, but I can't accept the size of the damn remote... both of my last two HU's had credit card sized remotes, and this one is as big as the one for my TV... I'm jealous of the cd7200mkII- that's a kickass HU.

Im having to ship mine off to get fixed so dont be too jealous lol 2 of my rca pre out plugs pulled out of the back of the radio when I was pulling it out of my last car. I like it cause it will do all the sq stuff I could want(almost) has 8v outputs, aux in, Ipod capable(I have the box), USB input, and bluetooth all rolled into one unit. I used to work for circuit city, and got this luckily thru our accomidation program with eclipse b4 the going out of business was announced. Would have broken down and bought alot more had I known they were going to shut down lol cause after the announcement my deals were gone:cry:

Back