• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged's satin black SVT project

That satin is sick:drool:. Does it come in silver?

Satin comes in a bunch of different colors, Satin red is pretty effin sweet too..

Bagged and I were inspired by this thread here...

<link removed>

WARNING there is a couple of images/NSFW language on the link above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really am wondering how much harder you can squeeze his sack as you swing from it before it falls off from no circulation.

I was lookin for a color and im thinkn i might do the satin silver. My father in law has his own shop hes gonna do it for free just needed to find a color. Do you know of a place or a site that i can find it?

I was lookin for a color and im thinkn i might do the satin silver. My father in law has his own shop hes gonna do it for free just needed to find a color. Do you know of a place or a site that i can find it?

Will not look good. Go with an actual color; red, blue, green.

You might want to rethink your question, there's a lot wrong with me.

Although, how does voicing an observation about him draw that conclusion? :shrug:

I guess I could understand if you're completely oblivious.

I really am wondering how much harder you can squeeze his sack as you swing from it before it falls off from no circulation.

QFT

Who am I?
"Bagged this... bagged that... i sucked bagged's..." :rolleyes:

What is wrong with you? Are you 14 or what?

Was that necessary? He says something that's true, you're arguing that and trying to put him down? Maybe someone else is yearning to suck a certain someone's you know what...

jesus christ now i remember why i rarely come here:nonono: mods can close this thread now i wont be updating it anymore. just thought some of you might like to see it guess not though

jesus christ now i remember why i rarely come here:nonono: mods can close this thread now i wont be updating it anymore. just thought some of you might like to see it guess not though
lol we would love to the post updated by you Scott. We just find Aj amusing is all:laugh:

I don't think anyone said they wouldn't like to see the updates/car.

lol we would love to the post updated by you Scott. We just find Aj amusing is all:laugh:

thats all a bunch of ???? trey, i wasnt gonna post this car here truly didnt care if anyone saw it. but aj is such a diehard cegr he posted it actually against my wishes because he wanted you guys to see it, then catches crap for it:nonono:

I don't recall anything being said against you/your project. I personally would like to see how this turns out. It's your project not AJ's, so...............................................................................................

I don't recall anything being said against you/your project. I personally would like to see how this turns out. It's your project not AJ's, so...............................................................................................

it is ajs project as well. dont you see him working on it in the pics:shrug:

but I wasnt out there sanding the car or anything.

thats all a bunch of ???? trey, i wasnt gonna post this car here truly didnt care if anyone saw it. but aj is such a diehard cegr he posted it actually against my wishes because he wanted you guys to see it, then catches crap for it:nonono:

That's his problem. :shrug:

and I dont think anybody ever asked for people to be douchey towards the people behind the project as well.

No one has to ask, it's a fine thing called the world wide web! See, in this intricate series of tubes...I'm able to say whatever I feel. The only thing that can make that journey come to an end are...well...the moderators. :cool:

Back