• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bottle rockets

Indiana :laugh:

No but seriously these guys selling on the side of the road sometimes keep some of the illegal stuff "in the back". You just have to ask

Yea i had one place but they got cought a few years back.

I have what i want for the 4th but forgot bottle rockets. Hard to find around here

im happy found some

Yea i had one place but they got cought a few years back.

I have what i want for the 4th but forgot bottle rockets. Hard to find around here

im happy found some

unfortuantely they are illegal in MI pretty dome but that is the way it is. it may be that they are cracking down on them more than they use to....

unfortuantely they are illegal in MI pretty dome but that is the way it is. it may be that they are cracking down on them more than they use to....

what I dont understand is they are legal to purchase in ohio, but illegal to let off in ohio.

I get 70% off at Phantom Fireworks this time of the year. I have FILLED my trunk with finger removing explosives for under $250 :laugh:

what I dont understand is they are legal to purchase in ohio, but illegal to let off in ohio.

I get 70% off at Phantom Fireworks this time of the year. I have FILLED my trunk with finger removing explosives for under $250 :laugh:

Wow thats pretty stupid

Back