• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new camera, fresh wash =

RedFire98

CEG'er
whats up guys, i finally got around to buying a new camera the other day, and got around to washing the tour today so here are the results.. the camera is a kodak m340($150@target). takes pretty decent pics for the price.. let me know what you guys think:cool:
swtlr9.jpg

2qxtjew.jpg

2duw2s7.jpg

6dzx5d.jpg

2u4378j.jpg

3177hww.jpg

vvvvv MONEY SHOT IMHO! vvvvv
2j0cnwk.jpg

qou8le.jpg

First I want to say you have a very nice T-red that paint looks sweet makes me want to put my pre 98 trunk lid back on but I do really like the 98+ spoiler less trunk lid I have on mine now...

Yeah, too bad he doesn't have a pre-98 trunk on a T-Red!

UMMM yes he does have a Pre-98 SE trunk lid with lip spoiler..... on a T-red CSVT, am I missing something

3177hww.jpg

here is my pre-98 SE trunk on my 2000 T-red he also has pre 98 tail lights I have 98+ tails....
Picture035.jpg

Last edited:
what color are those wheels? Car looks great man.

id say they're a gunmetal color, polished lip.. i love em
i have the stock e0's in the basement, im thinking about painting them black:shrug:

and thanks again everyone im so happy with this car its not even funny:cool:

Man that car looks familiar......glad to see you're taking care of her. She still looks great! I knew I made a good choice going Redfire instead of T-Red when she was in the booth.:shocked: I miss that car. You should hightower those headlights and finish the look....I just never got around to it.

redfire is the tits. I think you should hightower the headlights redfire as well though, I think thats the only thing that looks out of place on the car.

edit: ever time I see a Mass plate I think of Peter Griffin singing the "Massachusetts is the spirt of America song" lol.

Back