• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Mondeo at Fordfair 2008

Trek

CEG'er
Well this Sunday gone was the UK's largest ford car show, Fordfair 2008. Despite a 2 hour drive in the rain getting there, the sun did come out briefly so a good time was had by all. I entered my car in the concours section for modified mondeos and picked up a win, so I was very pleased and made up for the hours spent polishing. Here are a few shots of my car on show for anyone interested !

Fordfair4.jpg

Fordfair3.jpg

A few photos via the mirrors.

Fordfair1-1.jpg

Fordfair-1.jpg

Fordfair2-1.jpg

OH MY GOD.....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think I need to change my pants now..:eek:

Seriously though, that is one amazing looking car man.. I would die if I could get my car in a hatch... :cry::cry:

congrats on the win martin. phil (percybigun ) and i were both amazed at how clean it is.
did you get a prize? the reason i ask is that some of the cossie guys on another forum were moaning about only winning a bottle of megs detailer, no certificate or trophy etc.

is your car the one with the custom white 2 tone leather? I cant tell from the pictures

It is mate, best mod I ever did.

donny18.jpg

Really freshens the car up.

As for the prize for winning, this year they did away with trophies and every winner got a meguires quick detailer and a micro fibre towel !!! No expence spared hey !! But they did say that all winners will get a cert through the post and apparently a photographer was sent around to take a pic of each winning car and large canvas posters are being made of each one and sent out to the winners. Different, will be interesting to see what turns up !

ah right good to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak, just goes to show how things are misquoted and taken out of context on the net.
congrats again

The car was looking fantastic on Sunday Martin, a credit to you. You can't really get how clean this Mondeo is from the pictures. Its virtually brand new.

Your car is lovely, and this month is your month in the calender! Congrats, and I agree - ford screwed us :nonono:

Back