• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's a good windhield wiper blade?

Whatever you do stay away from the dual wiper setup that you can pick up at most automotive stores they caused the motor for mine to burn out.

I picked up some NAPA brand replacement blades and the driver's side was about 1/2" too short. Should have matched them up before I left....

Anyone ever have experience w/ the Michelin "Radius" blades?

They are a similar design to the Valeo. I just got a pair at Wal-Mart b/c they were on sale but I want to see if anyone has had experience w/ them before I put them on.

You would know if you have the Michelin Radius. They are not the standard design of wiper. They are like the Valeo in that it has no metal framing. It is just the blade (w/ a slight built in wing to hold the wiper down) and the middle clip piece that connects to the wiper arm.

I did buy them...I was just waiting to see if anyone had some feedback before I install them. Meh, I might just go ahead and put them on tomorrow. They are not cheap at around $14 each.

The sizes for out cars are 22" and 20" correct?

bosch icons, they rock, i live in florida, and during those terrential rains we get, they worked flawlessly... had em for over a year, work good as new, but pricey

Back