• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

Ryan takes the being a douche thing to a whole new level... :laugh:

YESSSSSSSSS I DO,lol:laugh:

Yeah, and just wait until you actually meet him.
You'll know it's Ryan immediately, I won't even have to point him out to you.
LOL!

Yeah, I know, last year some chick came up and kicked me in the butt and said hey whats up dbag, I was like wtf, ohh its Kimmay:laugh:

He'll be the one in a green suit carrying the pot o' gold:laugh::laugh:

Dont even try and copy my unique look either

No hate.. Just rejoicing everyday for that fact!

hahahahahaha dont lie to yourself, thats unhealthy:laugh:

And no, there wont be a fake fight this year. Alex and I got you all good enough with that last year, we will let someone else "try" to top our prank:laugh:

I cannot deny that I am utterly bat:censored::censored::censored::censored: crazy. SZ makes me high too.

Yeah, I know, last year some chick came up and kicked me in the butt and said hey whats up dbag, I was like wtf, ohh its Kimmay:laugh:

hehe yep! Actually I was trying to do that thing where you kick behind someone's knees and they fall backward. You were hunched over like an ogre, so it didn't work so well.

Wait til all you newbs see how funny it is for Ryan to talk around that mass of metal in his mouth (on top of that silly GA accent and the drunkeness) :laugh:

I cannot deny that I am utterly bat:censored::censored::censored::censored: crazy. SZ makes me high too.

hehe yep! Actually I was trying to do that thing where you kick behind someone's knees and they fall backward. You were hunched over like an ogre, so it didn't work so well.

Wait til all you newbs see how funny it is for Ryan to talk around that mass of metal in his mouth (on top of that silly GA accent and the drunkeness) :laugh:

hahahahaha they wont know what the hell to do, they will be like who is this AWSOME dude thats talks funny,lol

I didn't know Alex's balls were steel? :shrug:

Jacob's Ladder?! :eek:

Dude you got problems:laugh::laugh:

Alright we are makin the trip up. My buddy has a silver svt and i am drivin up my t-red svt we are headin up there sat and stayin sat and sunday. Neither of us have made the trip. I lookforward to meetin some people. Thanks guys.

Crawford

Alright we are makin the trip up. My buddy has a silver svt and i am drivin up my t-red svt we are headin up there sat and stayin sat and sunday. Neither of us have made the trip. I lookforward to meetin some people. Thanks guys.

Crawford

you wont regret it. everyone has fun at spring zing!

Back