• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bunch of changes to #1633

I have the same HU, and i love it. I also put a 2gb pen drive in and just go. Have about 400 songs on it and its so much better than flipping through cds.

Looking good Cody! You cleaned up the wheels nice!

and yes they are REV wheels, and I forgot the model name... I was the second owner of them and they were Black with a chrome lip before...

:drool:

I love those wheels on a SF! I secretly wanted them for my car but I'm super poor :laugh:. And I like how they go with the tails, but like 95pgt-t said, some clearcoat would do those tails WONDERS. That is a hot car!

Yeah I hate on 'em, bunch of nappy headed ho's! :crazy: I'm just playing, I'm a Louisville fan, therefore I hate you. Nothing personal. :)

ooooooohhhhhh that explains everything. sorry we had to knock you out of the national championship on that fateful november night here in Piscataway :)

and thanks for all the compliments guys. I'll put some more coats of clear coat on those tails when it stops freaking raining all the time here grrrr

I see nothing wrong in supporting the school you go to...Even if it is tacky. I have a "UMASS AMHERST" window cling in my rear window...

yes but rear window decals are much more normal and not normally that large .... my SE has a Uconn decal on it but it isn't that large ....

yes but rear window decals are much more normal and not normally that large .... my SE has a Uconn decal on it but it isn't that large ....

Yeah I guess it all comes down to person preference. Some people have the big "UM" instead, but I guess I'm just lenient when it comes to those types of decals :crazy: :laugh:

The huge "R" just looks like every Type R wannabe running around. If it were somewhere other than the typical area below the rigth tail light, it probably wouldn't be as bad.

Mark

Now those wheels LOOK GREAT.... My buddy was going to buy those off of Greg... Everything looks much better now... Sweet!!!!!

- amyn

Back