• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West End Fairgrounds - Car Show

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
I know this car show is soon. I beleive is usually the weekend after father's day. So looking at either next weekend. (june 23-24) or June 30 July 1.

Its in Gilbert, PA. I was there a few years ago, and it was pretty sweet. Lots of classics and 70's muscle, there were some new Mustangs and Camera's and such.

Anyone interested in going??? Not sure how to register, or if we can with Contours. lol But might not be a bad mini meet for the eastern PA crew!

Not sure how to register, or if we can with Contours. lol But might not be a bad mini meet for the eastern PA crew!

:laugh: So a bunch of us should go and then see if they let us participate? Sounds like a plan. :)

I'll see what's going on that weekend and let you know if we can make it.

http://www.tnonline.com/node/159608

12TH ANNUAL WEST END CAR SHOW - Proceeds benefit Western Pocono Jaycees. Sun., June 24, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at West End Fairgrounds, Route 209, Gilbert. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. music by "The Dynamics". Pocono Old-Tyme Farm Equipment Assoc.,Peddle Tractor Pulls, FleaMarket, Craft Show, Refreshments. Pre-registration for cars and vendors. Call (610)681-4045 or (570)629-7363.

I don't remember all the other stuff being there, but I think I was at the 8th annual. lol

I'll put a call in tonight to see about registration and such.

Call the number, and got a little bit of information. Guy didn't sound too enthurisastic. :confused:

You can register the day of the show, and registration is $10.

Anyone else intersted in going?

We should try to set a time to all meet so we can park on one spot.

If I remember correctly the cars were only semi organized.

I don't know what was up with the guy. I didn't even mention that we'rd be parking 3 or 4 Contours! He just didn't seem happy that he had to answer a phone.

Bump ^

Just wanted to bump this one up. Its not bad for us to get a mini meet going! :cool: And its a good way to get together for the holiday weekend(s) coming up.

I need to save every penny I can to ensure that I can watch the Transformers Movie on the 4th more than 2 times. :crazy: :laugh:

Dude?!? You're from Lehighton? haha Where do you live? I'm in East Penn Township, which is 4-5 minutes from town! Are you native? Did you graduate in '05? ( your profile says born '86 )

Luca I'll be giving you a call tonight or tomorrow! I'm going.

Last edited:
How about we meet at 9? Sound good to everyone?

I think the agreement between me and Luca is 9 am at the Mr. Z's on 209

The Fairgrounds are 1 mile down the road from the store, and @ 9am I would believe the store should be fairly empty.

If anyone has some suggestions or is coming let us know!

Dude?!? You're from Lehighton? haha Where do you live? I'm in East Penn Township, which is 4-5 minutes from town! Are you native? Did you graduate in '05? ( your profile says born '86 )

Luca I'll be giving you a call tonight or tomorrow! I'm going.

We have talked before lol. Im the dude from 48 hours.

I think the agreement between me and Luca is 9 am at the Mr. Z's on 209

The Fairgrounds are 1 mile down the road from the store, and @ 9am I would believe the store should be fairly empty.

If anyone has some suggestions or is coming let us know!

Which date are you guys planning on going?

So I tanked it this afternoon and fell asleep for 3 hours :blackeye:

But the car is washed, and I'm going to give her a good coat of wax tonight!

Update of attending:
Zerohour
BlackStallion860
Luca

Anyone else interested in going?

Tanked? :laugh:

Blackstallion860: will you be meeting us at Mr. Z's in the morning? If so, we can all park together.

Back