• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6th Fall Dragon Run Info

Dates: October 11-12th

Using Thursday Oct. 9th as a travel day. We will actually be there the 10th also. Locals usually come out Friday afternoon.

Lodging: www.caneycreekvillage.com

Gotta book soon, sometimes there are events in the area that get these places booked up quickly. For the price, can't beat it.

Gulf Coast Thunder
Dates
10.2.08 - 10.5.08

Just letting you know ppl might be going to this instead.

How soon does one need to jump on the motel bandwagon? :shrug:

On the first page of the thread the number for Caney Creek is there, call and ask for Dixie and tell her the guy from DEETROIT sent you, you don't even have to pay (upfront) but please make sure you know you can actually go before reserving the room, they trust us and I'd like to keep it that way.

BTW, I put a link to the entire thread to show that this is legit, like I had to do that anyways:shrug:

Hey Pete, what would you drive on the Dragon?

We'd love to have you as well as some others out there Pete:cool: I wonder if Steeda is going to take the IS out there with us?

Keep us posted Pete and BTW, you've got plenty of time to break that new ride of yours in (nice choice BTW;)) and I hope you ordered it/got it with the optional LSD, I'm sure it needs it with 260hp/260 lbs of torque!

Back