• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

got a set of 14" SE steel rims+tires you can have for free, not sure if that's what you need, assuming that ye got a SVT

that's a nice offer from a good Vet of this site , thanks . i'm gonna look into a few options in the next few days but i may give you a shout on those if i get snookered at all , cheers Alex .

Broken SVT

Broken SVT

I've got a 1998.5 silver SVT that doesn't run. Something went wrong with the engine (I think spun bearing). All electronics worked before car died. Been sitting for a while now. Comes with 4 winter tires on steel wheels.

$1000. PM me if interested

For Sale 1995 Mercury Mystique GS

Battery is dead but when it has a fresh one in it, it fires up Just doesn't stop. It comes with tones of newer parts on it and some parts not used at all. Bodys ok but getting rust on rear wheel openings and bad rusting on rockers near rear tires. The motor could use a rebuild (head noise) 213k. Grey, GOOD auto,blue interior, well maintained

-Atlas Front Crossdrilled and sloted rotors (never used)
-1 set Wagner Thermo Quitet pads (never used)
-1 set of Galaxy pads (never used)
-E1 contour SVT wheels (2 on pilots 2 on traction T/a's)
-Monroe Rear struts (year old)
-Rockwell Rear Springs (year old)
-Monroe rear strut mounts (year old)
-Motormite Rad Fan Assembly (6 months)
-Siemens Blower motor ( a year at most)
-4 seasons AC compressor (year and a half)
-V6 rear exhaust section with dynomax muffler and bosal tip
-Custom Intake for 2.0L (all vibrant parts)
-Set of foglamps
-Audiobahn 5x7 plate speakers front
- Much more that im forgeting

1500 obo PM for details
Niagara region

I've got a 1998.5 silver SVT that doesn't run. Something went wrong with the engine (I think spun bearing). All electronics worked before car died. Been sitting for a while now. Comes with 4 winter tires on steel wheels.

$1000. PM me if interested

Is this mike's old car? the one that had engine noise?

For Sale 1995 Mercury Mystique GS

Niagara region

If you part the beast, I want yer SE side skirts ( my rocker panels are rotting and want to hide that) your intake and maayyybe the rotors.

my bad... this is a different SVT

GL with the sale

If you are refferring to me, I havn't sold that car yet, (still trying) and I got it checked out and went red.. It was a loose spark plug causing the knock.. Engine is perfect and infact pulls harder than my current SVT. LOL

Since I made a post.. Here are the details for my SVT for sale.

98.5 Contour SVT.
Silver Frost (needs a little attention)
Leather Int.
NEW: Clutch, Diff, 4 End Links, Sway Bar Bushings, End Link Bushings, Tie Rods, NGK wires and plugs, Intake Gaskets, UIM Cleaned and TB optimized. (I'm sure there is more, but I forget)

Newer: SVT stock suspension!! Rides like a dream.

Resonator removed from factory exhaust (sounds awesome), K&N filter.

Very clean interior, all power.

192 KMS, runs very very strong. Pulls harder than my CSVT.

Willing to give a great deal to someone who wants it as is, or will Cert and Etest. (only needs clock-spring)
AS/IS = $4,000
Cert & Etest = $4,250

Kitchener - 519-569-9146

For pictures, pm me with email adress.

Mike

If you are refferring to me, I havn't sold that car yet, (still trying) and I got it checked out and went red.. It was a loose spark plug causing the knock.. Engine is perfect and infact pulls harder than my current SVT. LOL

Since I made a post.. Here are the details for my SVT for sale.

98.5 Contour SVT.
Silver Frost (needs a little attention)
Leather Int.
NEW: Clutch, Diff, 4 End Links, Sway Bar Bushings, End Link Bushings, Tie Rods, NGK wires and plugs, Intake Gaskets, UIM Cleaned and TB optimized. (I'm sure there is more, but I forget)

Newer: SVT stock suspension!! Rides like a dream.

Resonator removed from factory exhaust (sounds awesome), K&N filter.

Very clean interior, all power.

192 KMS, runs very very strong. Pulls harder than my CSVT.

Willing to give a great deal to someone who wants it as is, or will Cert and Etest. (only needs clock-spring)
AS/IS = $4,000
Cert & Etest = $4,250

Kitchener - 519-569-9146

For pictures, pm me with email adress.

Mike

Is this the one on Victoria street at the RV place? Has E0 rims on it.

Yup, that is the one. I'm going to bring it inside soon and change the tires, get some paint work done and make it look a little presentable for spring.. and hopefully sell it. Nothing is wrong with it except a little bit of body work (and a clock spring).

oH and I'm lowering the price to $4,000.00 cert/Etest
As is, B.O!!!

Mike

Last edited:
SVT Contour Cams

SVT Contour Cams

I'm looking for SVT Contour cyl. head cams set! :help:

Let me know if you have somes! In very good (mint) condition only.

I am looking for OEM style Carbon Fiber hood for a post 98 Contour.

Also let me know what other stuff you have.

Headers, SVT Heads w/cams etc....

LF: SVT tires

LF: SVT tires

hi , still on the look-out for 215/50's or possible 225/50's . i would take 205/55's if they were snow's on an amazing deal but prefer performance all-seasons in the sizes listed , 16's of course . PM or leave an email if you prefer , thanks .

looking for a 98 SE rim

looking for a 98 SE rim

I'm hoping someone might have a 98 SE rim for sale, I just need one as the one I have is broken, and I the ugly black steel rim on it that I could use for a spare, I'd offer $25+ shipping to s'side, pe. also would any one know or know someone with a CD4E for sale? same year, I'll post back with the CD4E code # i need.

Back